Big Brother 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even big brother's voice is tired of Yinruns crying in the diary room... you can hear the eye roll from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was really hoping Big Brother would say:

"No need to cry, Yinrun, you'll be seeing Matty in a couple of minutes. You have been evicted from the Big Brother house, please leave immediately".

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The fact they got yinrun to read mattys letter knowing she will cry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see why people think it’s fake TBH, it’s so over dramatic but maybe cultural differences

Reactions: 14
Fuuuuuck off Yinrun. This is ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman. I didn’t cry like this when my dog died. Well I did. But my dog had died, not someone leaving that I will see in two days.

Reactions: 20
How the duck did Noky make it to the final honestly.

BB if you’re on tattle, take note; vote to save and not vote to evict in future!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.