Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
I wrote a little something to commemorate this BB 🥹
Oh the irony.

Preaching love and kindness, whilst being one of the most aggressive, hate-filled posters on Tattle (towards anyone who doesn't sign up completely to your opinions/world view).

You and your mates RUINED these threads for a while !
As someone else posted, people were hesitant to post their true thoughts for fear of a Twitter-style pile on.

You're an absolute piece of *work *really wanted to use another word but decided not to
Stick your poem up your arse !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ensay

VIP Member
Was really hoping Big Brother would say:

"No need to cry, Yinrun, you'll be seeing Matty in a couple of minutes. You have been evicted from the Big Brother house, please leave immediately".

• Haha
Reactions: 37

rivermonster

VIP Member
What are we all going to do when this ends 🥺 Are we all congregating on the jungle thread 🤣
---

I’m going in with a top with the tattle logo on it and I’ll just shout Jim on repeat, I would shout Putin but I’d be evicted the first week 🤣
I am going to be on the jungle thread - hope to see lots of you there as these threads are so much fun (barring some people). My husband has dementia and doesn't understand all of this so you lot are my sanity and I love them. Thank you all for all the fun we have had for the last 6 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Squittel

VIP Member
There's an obvious reason people hate her and why they criticise her for things others gets away with. I'll let you use your imagination as to why that is (or just look on Facebook if you want it spelling out for you).
Oh give it a rest and stop squawking racism when people don’t like someone, it’s so boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Tryger88

VIP Member
Let's do this again for the celeb edition
Let's do a bit better next time, practise kindness towards each other, let's do compassion and much less attrition
Surely you are taking the P? You was the biggest bully on this thread attacking anyone who dare say they didn't like Trish, labelled them as racist, you actually scared posters to the point they was afraid to post 🤦‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

liltatling

VIP Member
Final full of people who are their “true, authentic selves”

Swear to God if I hear that term again before I die, it’ll be too soon 💀
Every month at work we spend a full day in a 'workshop' learning how to be our 'true authentic selves'
My true authentic self has started to book those days off as I cannot be arsed with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

KTC

Chatty Member
Paul you just sit there having to look at this beautiful, smart woman in the final that you bullied because you could never get her 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve got the previous poet on ignore as I don’t like the drama but thought I’d make my own contribution, and for this I apologise 😅
Farida flew her glam Muslim flag

But got booted for being a garrulous bag

Zac wanted to be everyone’s friend

But was too boring to stay to the end

Hallie’s tantrums were just too much

She’s not getting her designer bush

Screaming for sausage bye bye Kerry

All the bald memes made us merry

Chicken Dylan was next to go

Angry housemates get the old heave-ho

A minute’s silence to remember St. Paul

Glad to lose him, bare nipples and all