Big Brother 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she works in customer service. I work in customer service and you have to be a tough witch working in it. How does she cope working it? I literally got called a fat witch on Tuesday for refusing someone cigarettes I imagine she must get some stick does she just cry?
She’s a customer support agent. She probably cries when off the phone haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Final full of people who are their “true, authentic selves”

Swear to God if I hear that term again before I die, it’ll be too soon 💀
Every month at work we spend a full day in a 'workshop' learning how to be our 'true authentic selves'
My true authentic self has started to book those days off as I cannot be arsed with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Every month at work we spend a full day in a 'workshop' learning how to be our 'true authentic selves'
My true authentic self has started to book those days off as I cannot be arsed with it.
oh god my worse nightmare I would be swearing at them all thats my true authentic self

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.