Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry's family is undeniably PROPERLY posh with a ridiculous amount of money - the signs are there from the boat to the holidays to the formal race enclosures which are invite only that you don't buy your way into. Some of the pics show him to look like a right knobber whereas others show him being simple and messing about with his nephew and cuddling his dog (albeit wearing a Rolex) and being adorable. I went to uni with many of em. Some were dicks who made me feel like an oursider, some are friends for life.
I agree with your previous take on Jordan being jealous of Henry due to his class and privilege. Do you still think so? I've not seen many people discuss their friendship from that angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yeah but not liking someone because of who they support. I don't like that
It’s natural to be drawn to people whose views and values, morals and treatment of others align with your own and take against people for whom the opposite is true. It’s as simple as that really. It’s why I think Paul is foul, for example.
The format of BB is based on Nineteen Eighty Four- I think that’s forgotten sometimes

Reactions: 5
Henry went to £15k a term Repton, is close with his family, is into boating and has travelled a lot. He writes for GQ and the Standard etc. There’s no arguing what his financial situation is. Lucky boy. I don’t mind if he wins really, but I suspect his main reason for going in there is to help raise his public profile so I can further his career and become the next Rayner/Coren/Gill.
I honestly don’t mind if he wins either he seems like a really, really nice genuine guy, but he does absolutely come from money … good luck to him if it does further his career and gets him a stint on I’m a Celebrity in the future 😂
I stand by my reasoning behind why when I thought about who my two favourites were I decided in the tie break to go with the person I though was less affluent.

Reactions: 3
Isn't every young and mildly attractive woman a model these days? Certainly seems that way going by social media.
Yep. Any bint with an Insta and up to date IPhone calls themselves a model these days. I remember when models were special

BB odds...

I'm a pretty practical person, I think on my feet and I'm good in a crisis. I'm fairly intelligent and fairly articulate...but oh my goodness, my brain just WILL NOT bend towards even simple mathematics!

I wish there was some way that betting odds could all just be "something" to one. As soon as they are "something" to any other number than one I'm totally lost!

Reactions: 7
Having smiley faces for dinner after they kept mentioning cooking them on the livestream, the immersive viewing experience x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with your previous take on Jordan being jealous of Henry due to his class and privilege. Do you still think so? I've not seen many people discuss their friendship from that angle.
I’d definitely change the wording now from jealous to envious as then I thought Jordan wasn’t genuine.10 days is a long time in Jenry world. :)

It’s definitely no coincidence Jordan has curated himself to stand out with many facets Henry just has naturally. The accent, the finery, the vocabulary even bonding over velvet jackets Jordan even says he’d do with the 100k what Henry already has as a lifestyle. I think part of the attraction is being part of that world but also because Henry embodies it effortlessly. Jordan hides his personal life wherea Henry has invited him to meet his mum whom he clearly adores. Henry really isn’t that complex. He welcomes Jordan into something he’s not sure he’s worthy of.

Maybe there is a control element because Jordan didn’t see himself as having real access to someone like Henry let alone the upper hand. The dynamic is fascinating and Henry also gets a lot out of it in terms of confidence

Reactions: 10
It’s not just posh, rich people who have Rolex’s by the way. My dad has one. A real ones, he has the certificates to prove it . He’s about as far from posh as you can get. Council house upbringing and would rather eat in a Wetherspoons than a fancy restaurant.

Reactions: 13
It’s not just posh, rich people who have Rolex’s by the way. My dad has one. A real ones, he has the certificates to prove it . He’s about as far from posh as you can get. Council house upbringing and would rather eat in a Wetherspoons than a fancy restaurant.
Totally! But everoyne I knew who had that kind of watch in their early-20s was due to their parents money or having had it passed on. More just a comment on the little notes he has about him that add up.

I wouldn't drop 5K on a watch now as I'd only get drunk and smash it! (and am quite tight tbh) 🤣

Totally! But everoyne I knew who had that kind of watch in their early-20s was due to their parents money or having had it passed on. More just a comment on the little notes he has about him that add up.

I wouldn't drop 5K on a watch now as I'd only get drunk and smash it! (and am quite tight tbh) 🤣
My dad didn’t get his until he was in his 60’s and he received a cash dividend. He was advised to buy a Rolex believe it or not 😂

Reactions: 5
Apparently today's eviction won't be shown live and there's no live stream later. Let me go investigate on twitter!!
---
Forget that - Trish has done an exclusive interview with the independent....

---
Is she trying to say she forgot she was a racist????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently today's eviction won't be shown live and there's no live stream later. Let me go investigate on twitter!!
---

---
She's so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---

---
hopefully her fellow housemates will tell her to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.