Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
People bashing others for saying anything even remotely negative about Hallies big announcement but enabling and not calling out people who made ableist comments about Kerry on launch night like "there'll be no musical chairs with her about" and "Oh I bet she's got 'fibromyalgia', hasn't she?"

Amazing.
I cant find it so I think it might've been deleted so might be why noone called it out. Unless it wasnt in the 'BB' threads

Leo100

VIP Member
Is Farida the woman off tiktok who does make up? I swear i’ve seen her live with CLA a few time about a year ago!
I've never seen her before but I did read somewhere she is a make up artist popular with the travelling community if that's the same one you mean?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jordan seemed calmer last night. Even explained he was wired when watching the first night.
I imagine someone had had 'words' 😂

pixxyy

VIP Member
Thank you :)

Those who've watched since the start are there any series that you didnt watch? Only 1 I missed was the first Year on 5.
Recently i've been rewatching 4 & its not the liveliest but not as bad as some make out

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think there will be a big reveal on the show that she is
I don’t think it’ll be a big reveal - that sort of makes it sound like they’d force her to declare herself as trans to the rest of the house

It’ll be interesting to see whether she tells people (assuming she is trans), whether there will be an order in who she tells and whether some housemates will be left out