Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sadly despite the two trans winners in previous series there was a lot of transphobia going on in the seventh series - remember Grace and how she and her little group treated Sam? Nikki (who I otherwise love) said some really unacceptable things too, like calling Sam a 'man beast'. Poor Sam was definitely a bit socially awkward but didn't deserve that. I'd like to think that comments like that wouldn't fly today, but lately I'm not so sure 😔
Oh. I forgot about Sam!

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
He doesn't seem great on live TV - maybe he'll get better over the next few nights. He's done some interviews in a series for the Brits and is quite funny (though he's ripped off Amelia Dimoldenberg's style a bit), but it's not coming across tonight.
Tbf Jade is up herself too so it’s not surprising he’s acting that way

Geetbo

VIP Member
Well, I’m gonna leave it after this so it doesn’t drag on. But you said she isn’t a traditional muslim woman.

It’s not for you to decide that, or judge how ‘traditional’ she is and how devoted to her religion she is because of her appearing on TV. That’s a discussion between herself and her faith.
But she isn’t a traditional Muslim woman. I’m not sure where I said she wasn’t committed to her faith.

to be honest I don’t really like what you’re accusing me of, but I agree that it should be left there.