Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I think with Hallie it was probably playing on her mind that the other housemates, as well as the viewers of the show, could be speculating, so she just wanted to put it out there. She passes very well with the exception of her height.
Yea it was her height that made me think tbh

Reactions: 1

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Following on from the discussion at the tail end of the last thread, who all has a social media presence?

Zak is a boohoo model.
Noky is Miss GB?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
He had spent some time ... weeks? thinking that somehow she was going to fall into his arms. That was the night that he was delicately informed to back off and stop being such an obsessed cunt. If I allow myself a potential revision of my original wording, I can't remember if he did anything specific to provoke it, or if she just finally had enough and agonised with her friends over how to approach him.
I'm gonna have a look for that series on Youtube - and that particular moment. 😂😂😂

• Heart

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Same here. I think my last one was when Sophie won? Was in the house with Noireen, Freddie and Marcus...

So I missed out on Helen Wood. She sounds a treat!

I know some people find conflict entertaining, but I find it stressful to watch when it gets really nasty. I hated Fight Night and the drama around Jen's painting. I'm hoping nothing like that happens in this series!
I haven’t really watched it since that season either 😂

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I need them all to wear name tags at all times until at least week 2
If they had done a live launch, spent much more time on each HMs VT, and only put 11-12 in there, we would have got to know them more intimately way more quickly

GossWhore

VIP Member
Oh god I fucking hate with passion Zeze Mills. Like if she was on fire. I would keep walking.
---
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE MASSIVE W WIGS ABOUT? LOL

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
For me it's nothing to do with maintaining a taboo and everything to do with trying not to make Hallie feel like an "other" in front of the rest of the house. Hallie was clearly uncomfortable and just said she found it frustrating.
In front of the rest of the house? It was a one on one conversation!