Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seeing a lot on tiktok saying how the housemates are bullying Farida. What do you guys think? I’m not sure it’s bullying, I think she’s just not gelled with anyone properly and seems to be floating around whilst everyone else has their groups already. I do think maybe their needs to be a couple more older contestants.

Reactions: 1

Trixxx

VIP Member
I’ve just said that on 1 of my chats she’s a pain in the arse and her voice is grating on me
This!! I can't work out what I'm not liking about her but theres something, she seems a little whiney. Maybe thats just the brummy accent though, just bothers me (my dad is a brummy and when his accent is strongest im not a fan 🤣)

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I hope Jordan makes some friends that aren’t Henry. I think he’s so dependent on him for comfort right now that it’s a bit eh

Jenkin giving up on the task for no reason there. Pure bad vibes
Jenkin wanted a big reaction for quitting. Constantly wants attention.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Fun fact - Anna Nolan became a TV presenter and producer (mainly in Ireland) and very much helped pave the way for LGBT rights in Ireland. She is also the only housemate that Davina Mc Call ever became friends with and they are still in touch to this day.
I used to love that daytime show (The Today Show??) on RTÉ as a teenager - mainly for the make-up and fashion bits 😂

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
You need to watch him late night. He's just a funny toff
3rd attempt to stay awake to watch it later tonight! Wish me luck 😅
---
Actually really enjoyed the first 2 episodes but is really like for Olivia to be put in the bin and I really can’t believe I like a Tory 🫠

Does anywhere exist online where you can watch old series of big brother? I shamefully used to fall asleep aged 9 watching the DVD of series 3 (still sad Emma and Victors fight in series 5 stopped the DVDs!) and I just want to relive the OG rich and poor side and Jades iconic verruca
Youtube! not all of them are available in the UK so I use a VPN on my iPad for those and watch the others on the big screen 🤣

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I can only say why I didnt obv but the first comment I felt was the poster having a joke. Second I completely missed i'm now rereading :)
Same. I’m dipping in and out of this thread and completely missed those comments 🙁