Big Brother 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsurprised to see that Olivia is the forum favourite over at DS.BB. She’s just the type for the weird incels that post on there 🙄

Reactions: 5
IMG_1033.jpeg

This sums up my feelings on Henry, but people can vote whoever they want to win! Coming on the thread and bashing who people vote will probably make them and others watching vote them more.

💕Jordan to win💕

Reactions: 11
Oooh I think he’d be very happy with Jordan as his prize😂 But no, Henry FTW. Its not about politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haa Tom fallen for Paul? Does he realise that Chanelle, Jenkin, Paul and Olivia couldn't give two fiddles about him?

One of the most embarrassing stints on television. A thoroughly awful personality. If he was part of my family I would be ashamed of him

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.