Big Brother 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Henry is so emotionally mature and stable, it’s so nice to see. If I was in a house with the guy I was developing feelings for and had kissed a bunch of times alongside the woman he had had some kind of crush on and had ignored me over previously I’d be ready to gouge her eyes out. I certainly wouldn’t be sat there eating popcorn with them and letting her third wheel us after he’d just returned from being fake evicted. I really hope he knows his worth ♥
I think Henry never sulking or being mean to or about Jordan or Matty shows a depth of character. I certainly wouldn't have it 😂
Hopefully Jordan appreciates that loyalty and stability beyond the BB process.
Even if their romance does not last I hope they will be good friends.

Reactions: 23
So Jordan comes back in and is choosing to spend most of his first few hours talking to Matty, hmmm wake up Henry, insensitive and cold or what.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry to all the jenry fans on here , but Jordon and henry will not work on the outside . Jordon is so stuck up his own arse he will leave poor henry heartbroken 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Listening to noki & putin talk 🙄 it’s just me myself and I 😴
---
Sorry to all the jenry fans on here , but Jordon and henry will not work on the outside . Jordon is so stuck up his own arse he will leave poor henry heartbroken 💔
Yeah Jordan does have his head up his arse, that’s the main problem in their relationship.

Reactions: 4
Putin is so patronising towards Yinrun, talking to her like she’s a stupid 4 year old, Yinrun’s got more intelligence in her little finger than Putin the pleb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The oven timings was the most interesting thing they said all night 😴

I've not watched it yet so don't know what was said. But if they don't have clocks in the house, how can they time their food in the oven.

I really don't want Olivia to win. When she first arrived in the house she came out with some funny stuff. Then she became far too ridiculously loud and clearly had a crush on Paul. Then she started bad mouthing people and had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She's so fake.

Reactions: 8
I really want the 4 people who voted Jim on the poll in this thread to show themselves, I’m so intrigued.
The poll didn't ask who you wanted to save but simply who's staying (I took that as asking what do you think the outcome will be 🤷‍♂️) I thought jimtom may sneak his way to the final so chose him, thank the gods the turd perm is gone 👍💩🍦

I think this is the 1st BB final that I don't have a favourite, if Zak was still in I'd want him to win.

Last edited:
You are the only person other than my Dad who I’ve ever heard call a sweater a ‘pullover’ 😂
Police car, blue lights start flahing, pulls alongside a driver.
"Pull over !"
"No, cardigan actually"
You were warned by the spoiler title
---
Pullover!
No it’s a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!

Just catching up. Someone beat me to it 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we sitting comfortably, then I shall begin. Definitions of a woolly top ...

Jumper: usually a v neck or crew neck, long sleeved winter garb

Sweater: see above, as described by Americans

Pullover: no sleeves, resembling a knitted woollen waistcoat without it opening at the front

Cardigan: long sleeved, knitted, opened at the front with buttons to fasten

Waistcoat: knitted or material, no sleeves, usually v front, fastened by buttons.

Jumpers, waistcoats and pullovers - very Henry. Pondering whether to knit him a new dressing gown. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should I wait to vote? Everytime inearoy vote they give them a bad edit and I don't like them. Also, all 5 to Jordan or all 5 to Henry or split it? What's everyone else done?

Should I wait to vote? Everytime inearoy vote they give them a bad edit and I don't like them. Also, all 5 to Jordan or all 5 to Henry or split it? What's everyone else done?
All five on Yinrun 🙂

Apparently voting will open again once the sixth person is out.

Are we sitting comfortably, then I shall begin. Definitions of a woolly top ...

Jumper: usually a v neck or crew neck, long sleeved winter garb

Sweater: see above, as described by Americans

Pullover: no sleeves, resembling a knitted woollen waistcoat without it opening at the front

Cardigan: long sleeved, knitted, opened at the front with buttons to fasten

Waistcoat: knitted or material, no sleeves, usually v front, fastened by buttons.

Jumpers, waistcoats and pullovers - very Henry. Pondering whether to knit him a new dressing gown. 😅
Thank you for sharing this information 😁 saves me from asking if sweaters/pullover is a south way of saying a jumper 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.