Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
When Yinrun was asked why she voted for Tom, I wish she'd just said "well he's a right cunt".

• Haha
Reactions: 44

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Why are people voting for a minted Tory to win??? I'm so confused???? This is like when people wanted Gemma Owen, the millionaire, to win Love Island
They could all make 100k easily after the show anyway through social media, TV appearances etc. Henry has been one of the nicest people in there, I like him, simple as that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 43

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Tom needs to speak to his schools counsellor ASAP. Not normal for 12 year olds to have so much pent up rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ashlgr

Tom has such a vendetta against Yinrun, it's actually quite uncomfortable to watch how hostile he is towards her. Pathetic little knob.

Reactions: 36

PenelopeStraw

Tom is a nasty, spiteful little bully.
No wonder he still has a hard on for fellow bully Paul.
Despite what you think about Yinrun, she has not been horrible to Tom and it's not like she's sat in the house slagging him off?
It's unnecessary and uncomfortable to watch these constant jibes. Get the fuck over it Tom.

KTC

Chatty Member
Jenkin is starting to clock that this Yinrun hate isn't making him look good so is pulling back a bit now

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’m so invested in the relationship between two much younger men whom I’ve never met? I usually hate fauxmances on reality shows, any armchair psychiatrists want to have a go on me?
I'll tell you my POV and why I'm so invested...

I was a Jordan for my whole teens and 20s and had friends who were the same. I focused on being academically high-achieving, getting 'the job' and told myself that was what matters. Cynical, sarcastic and quite closed off. I sought out boyfriends who were bad for me as I had no self-worth and blamed them if they decided I was hard work (which I was).

I then met (and pushed away several times) and married a Henry. My husband - God love him- has the purest soul and is my utter best friend. It's also not one sided. I bring him out of himself and encourage him to be brave and speak up. I wouldn't be happy without him - not truly.

I SO want Jordan to open his heart to real feelings as he still has time..
I SO want Henry to have fun and have someone support him and bring him into the limelight because he is a lovely lovely chap.

They wont get married but this experience will have a real impact on both I hope

I guess maybe we look at these people with experience and empathise?... I also think they have lovely hair and enjoy watching them pash!

Fuck me that was serious- I will now revert to quipping with smiley faces 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

artemist

Chatty Member
Aww hate them both but lovely to hear both Tom and Jenkin say they think Jordan is extremely genuine and want him to win. That’s lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Leo100

VIP Member
One of my favourite Jordan moments was when Farida left and he was looking at her bed and said something like should we say a few words and then said she probably wouldn't listen anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32