Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Trish to Henry: 'Are you good?'
Henry: Nods. 'Other than being tortured all day.'

He tells Trish he's 'resetting'.

Trish is now comforting Henry.

Reactions: 1

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I've tried everything, paid for two different VPN providers and all but no joy so I have to just follow along here. I love Jordan so I hope it's a case of not knowing how to deal with his own feelings rather than simply not caring about anyone else's.
That's strange - Surfshark always works for me. Sometimes if one location doesn't work (say you have it set to London) switching to Manchester or Glasgow might fix the issue.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Hello, has anyone ever watched the lives from outside the UK? I downloaded a VPN but ITV is still not letting me watch anything.
I'm in Ireland and have watched the live stream on ITVX with Surfshark (paid version). I've watched it a few times with no issues.

Merpedy

VIP Member
ugh bye Yinrun is crying again because she doesn't get on with everyone in the house

• Sad

VillaVolvoVovve

I was wrong about Dylan (already done the mea culpa bit) but now I feel sorry for TimTam - he is so immature, I pity the poor little thing.
sorry.

• Sick

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think that's what they were actually saying, also Paul saying they were told to wind up the folk at the party is making me question the edit myself tbh:unsure:
Yeah

I don't necessarily think anyone left is as horrible as Dylan and Paul are, so there is redeeming qualities to them and they could probably make friends with the other group. It's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy now that they have collectively decided that whatever they do probably won't matter. It'll be interesting to see their behaviour in the coming days

I think they're probably sort of right too - there's no way the production team would let one of the love triangle go right now because they're giving them a clear narrative to work with. I'm guessing they'll try to get confrontational material out of Trish too

WinceyWillis

That live stream after the show last night was probably my favourite episode so far, I couldn’t believe what i was listening to. Tom and his group have gone way beyond delusional, acting like Paul was a martyr who’d gave his life in battle 😂
Chanelle went from being one of my top 5 to being at the bottom in the space of about 10 minutes. I still think Noky is a bit too polished and performative but she handled herself really well last night when Olivia was trying to antagonise her, I’d have lost my shit at that ‘girls vs boys’ chat.
Pls can you fill me on on how Chanelle acted badly? Didn’t see live stream

Lauramar

Jordan has a hole in his dressing gown that isn’t meant to be there, now THIS is what I watch the live feed for
I'm considering paying for a VPN cos I am missing out 😅 I want to see this kind of thing aswell, the mundane stuff like the old days.

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
I hope that Henry understood that. I feel like it’s gives Jordan the pass to now flirt and have the same deep chat with Matty