Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Even her so-called ‘friends’ (Jordan, Henry, matty) don’t see that or they’d actually open their mouthes and have defended her when Paul was running his mouth in the bedroom but they won’t because they’re spineless
I mean Jordan and Henry both thought she was going the first time she was up for nomination. I said it back then that it probably signalled that they see her as a bit of a weak link in their little group, and I think the way it’s going right now that will probably manifest itself in nominations very soon

Lauramar

Hello, has anyone ever watched the lives from outside the UK? I downloaded a VPN but ITV is still not letting me watch anything.

sweeetcorn

Ah. So they were locked in the bedroom, now they have been released, and there are party hats and drinks in the kitchen

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Stopped watching the live but is Timjim still fucking swinging on his chair? Unreasonably irritates me so much 😂

Merpedy

VIP Member
It's the same company (albeit taken over and renamed) but with a five year break some of the staff that used to work on BB are bound to have moved on, either to different projects or to different companies.
Yep, but it likely won't have affected how they approach the production side of things. At most, the more direct interference in their day to day is kept "hidden" from the viewers but still very much happens (as Paul just let slip)