Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweeetcorn

Here we go with the live stream. Jordan comforting Yinrun in the bedroom. Sounds like she wants to interact with more people. Trish is there now, changing into comfy trousers.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I've got a feeling Trish will be up again 🙄. Being the one who speaks up gives people an easy out 🥱 She's a queen in my eyes.
Of course, the scaly’s little sheep will all blame Trish, but hopefully from the crowd reaction Trish is safe 🤞

• Heart

Pluto1965

They took BB of the air several years ago because of bullying - there has not been any bullying whatsoever in the series - grow up will you !!

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
What have I missed? Fucking baby started crying and needed the boob. What happened with Noky? Why was she upset?

• Haha

sweeetcorn

Olivias now trying to get noky back on side so there would be 5 against 5. Won't make a matter, if Olivia or Tom is up they'll go 🤷‍♀️
Noky and Putin share a bed ... they must have felt close in the past, and both need external support. Noky can lean on Trish (but she shouldn't), so maybe they can learn that it's better to be supportive than combative.
Noky does really good eye contact.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Noky has made Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner.

Jordan moved Henry's things from his bed? Sounds like J has put H through it today!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Agree about Chanelle she’s gone from being seemingly lovely with everyone to being a right two faced cow

But

What ‘group’ does Matty belong to ?? I thought it was the Trish Jenry Yinrun group but is he actually more in the middle
I wondered this too as him and Paul were having a long hug and chat in the ear before he went, couldn’t make out what he was saying but I thought he just stuck with Trish’s group.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Jordan and Henry are talking.
Jordan: "With the other member of the triangle, I'm leaving that. I don't even want to go there" - referring to Matty.

• Sad

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
was dylan insinuating he didn't agree with Pauls actions either then?

also, has AJ moved her poppy up a bit now. It's not a nipple anymore.

• Haha

sweeetcorn

It's that time of the evening, when Jenry have retired to the drawing room in their smoking jackets dressing gowns.

Jim reminiscing about the boos they all heard for Paul, they think they heard the boos before tonights broadcast. Someone (T?) said they thought that Dylan, not Paul, would be the one to be booed.

Jenkin commiserating with Chanelle outside, seems to see himself as being on the way out. Having wasted his time in the house. I think he's only in it for the money.:unsure:

soupmodel

VIP Member
Olivia just called Dylan a goner. She was pumping him up to go back in there and kick off. Then she stood back and watch it all fall apart 🤣