Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
See I understand your point, I also find Trish vile. That’s why I want Noky gone she’s boring, all the others can be vile in there together, that’s good TV for me 🤣
I like Trish but I was really disappointed that she didn’t apologise to Dylan last night for her side in their row

Reactions: 1

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I watched Fight Night on YouTube recently and I was shocked how long it took for security to come in. 😂
It was great! I watched some of BB6 recently and was shocked at the viciousness of the fights and also Alexandra, and Fight Night II inBB9

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I thought BB said you were only supposed to push the button once, yet Olivia pushed it several times

Merpedy

VIP Member
Maybe the thieves were found out and that's what started the argument ...
Saying Paul is a bully makes me think the argument was about his behaviour towards Noki

Though Niki doesn’t seem to be involved because it seems that you can see her briefly going to the bedroom?

I also think the argument probably happened in the upstairs bit. Dylan seems to look up and Yinrun straight up turns away from the sofa bit which seems unlikely if it’s happening behind her

SimplyDepressed

Did Yinrun get picked for this secret mission specifically or did they just call a random housemate to the diary room?

charlied0106

VIP Member
I feel like I should like Matty and honestly I don’t know why I don’t! He gives me a real icky feeling and I can’t figure it out. Everything you say about him is correct. Maybe it’s just that he goes by Matty instead of Matt. I might like him more if he was a Matt 😂
Mathew lol is that his name? Really doesn't suit him 🤣

Anyone know who Paul’s girlfriend is apparently she’s taken her profile picture which was of her and Paul down
I have her on social media, she’s never really posted much of them tbh usually just the odd story, she’s more of a posey in Ibiza gal 🤣 But she’s still been posting story’s of them together

TheCheeseFairy

Gah, joined a bit late tonight and now stuck in the adverts, why isn't there a way to fast forward through them!

Anyway, Olivia is particularly shrill tonight!