Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
Anyone on here gamble? I ain’t a proper gambler but I’ve put money on jenkin to win 😬😂.
I have had the occasional flutter, decent win a few years back.

Keep your betting slip just in case, but don't make any plans regarding what to spend your winnings on ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
So weird. I agree on reality tv their jobs are exaggerated. Did Olivia introduce herself on BB as a model? I can’t remember. I just remember seeing her insta bio and being shocked because she’s not exactly good looking imo

ETA I did know she worked in a chip shop/similar as I saw the Rate my Takeaway video with her in it
It was interesting to find out that Kerry was on deal or no deal many years ago. Saw some clips of her on there via social media.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I agree, I actually really like Matty, but think it’s a shame we only really see him when it involves Jordan. Matty seems to possess a lot of qualities I like in housemates: respect, level-headedness, positivity, intelligence, loyalty, lightheartedness/fun, and personally I love his style but I know a lot of people don’t. I like how unique he is and seems genuinely lovely to be around. He seems like he must be a really lovely doctor!
Yes. I can't wait for Jordan to not be in the picture as Matty is more than this triangle. And I like Jordan but I like Matty overall more

Merpedy

VIP Member
I wonder whether any of this will be shown tomorrow, probably not 🙄
Definitely will be, it's good for the ratings

I was ready to drop the show today because despite the possible potential of the HMs at the moment the episodes are feeling very filler and boring and frankly I don't like any of them. I'm intrigued by what's going on so I might stick around

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
On BB late and live they showed them all dancing after olivia pressed the push button. Noky was chirpy, laughing, clapping and celebrating when Olivia got a prize for pushing the button so noky and olivia etc have made up now ?

Merpedy

VIP Member
If she was there and either Olivia or Dylan had gone I don't think she would have let the others get so horrible to Trish or Chanelle, or be bitter about being nominated tbh. Might be giving her too much credit I know.
You’re right. She would have gathered her little group around the table and did a bitching sessions where they all agreed the house is super split and that they should nominate Trish or Noky or both wink wink nudge nudge

The main difference may just be that Jenkin and Chanelle had been excluded from that meeting. Though I’m guessing they did become a lot closer because Kerry was being excluded due to the chanting

Aisley Horgan-Wallace
Don't think I would call her a loser, doubt any of this lot will make the money she has made --- - After appearing on Big Brother, Aisleyne made a 'life-changing amount of cash' modelling for lad's magazine Nuts. Instead of splurging the money, she decided to invest it in properties. Over a decade later, the 43-year-old has an incredible property portfolio and has recently purchased her second multi-million pound home. The new house boasts five bedrooms, a cinema room, a gorgeous marble kitchen and an open fireplace.
Yes but her public legacy is built on...?

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I have had the occasional flutter, decent win a few years back.

Keep your betting slip just in case, but don't make any plans regarding what to spend your winnings on ... :ROFLMAO:
I’ve bet online so I will keep an eye on it haha! I’ve done Henry too 😂😂
---
I’ve moaned about this already, but it really bothered me when he did that! Now he thinks he’s one of the popular gang he seems to be strutting about. Poor Yinrun with her boring food that she probably thought would be safe from any thievery.
I know it was really unfair, if someone did that to him he’d go batshit 😂