Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
And it's true as well. There are loads of stories like this... Including Greyfriars Bobby...
Oh don’t. I’ll have to go and sob in a corner. This may be too old a film for most of you, but Benji the Hunted makes me sob and convulse like I’m not even human. It involves a do trying to keep Cougar cubs alive. Oh my goddddddddd animal things make me blub

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Right, who am I voting for? When does voting close? Sort of don’t want to vote yet incase the rumours are true and Paul and/or Dylan have been booted oot already.

Reactions: 1

Skellig

Agreed, I lost my dad & 2 grandparents all in 5 months. It's shit losing loved ones but losing parents & grandparents is normal & shouldn't be used as an excuse to act like a massive prick!
Omg feic bb. That is horrific. How strong you are to get through that. All the hugs 💐 🌹 🌸 🏵 🌼

Mancunian

VIP Member
This is going to be incredibly random and I apologise in advance but whenever I see Paul in episodes I just have Michelle Bass shouting 'you ignorant little man' rent free in my head.
For some reason, Paul & Olivia - as a pairing - remind me of Luke S & Ashleigh in BB13