Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was in the house and nominated, I wouldn’t kick off like Olivia but I certainly wouldn’t pretend I don’t care. Otherwise what’s the point? They all care, that’s why they are putting themselves through it haha

Reactions: 14
Feel like this could be a very close one. You'll have the Facebook demographic voting for Trish and Noky and the Twitter/LGBT fans voting for Dylan and Paul

Reactions: 6
i think its gonna be Dylan & Noky can imagine so many that will see no wrong it Paul

Reactions: 4
I don’t like Dylan but I somehow hate Paul more, going to give him my 5

Reactions: 20
Gonna give my 5 to Paul, hopefully the general vote will be enough to get Dylan out

Reactions: 12
Paul is full of tit. Look at him all nervous. Haha they have no idea it's a double eviction

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Paul and Tom are such selfish arseholes and Tom is Pauls little witch

Reactions: 29
To be honest a lot of people commenting on big brothers Facebook post about who's up there's a lot of people saying Paul and Dylan

Reactions: 6
Have they done this in previous years? Stash food away like hamsters? I can't remember them doing it previously?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.