Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always come through @SqualorVictoria 😂😂 that’s exactly what I meant! Tried Googling but weird they don’t seem to tell you exactly what’s what with it!?

ETA it was perfect and exactly what I needed and wanted. Get this girl a column 😊 face looks significantly less like a side of ham now
Yes @Grizzlybear I wish they would tell you in the description for each mask which functions it goes through, so you know before you buy it.

Reactions: 2
The Cannabis Seed Oil one uses both cyan AND blue light! I’m not totally sure what the difference is between them for skincare purposes, but there you go, I found it exciting.

Reactions: 3
Right, my new batch of masks has arrived for my ufo, I feel a bit puffy and yuk today so what’s my bedtime treat: rose, youth junkie or h20?
The Matte Maniac one uses the cold setting and blue light too :giggle:

The Cannabis Seed Oil one uses both cyan AND blue light! I’m not totally sure what the difference is between them for skincare purposes, but there you go, I found it exciting.
Do you like that mask? I've not tried it.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been meaning to ask those of you who’ve got a UFO (as opposed to a UFO2) which masks use cryotherapy? The ones I’ve tried so far have used heat and I’m thinking I might have to buy a different mask to get some cryo going 😬

So rose is one, thanks @SqualorVictoria 😊 are there some others?
Not sure on exactly which masks have cryo in their normal program. But you can create a custom program with cryotherapy and use any mask! I do a cryotherapy program after every regular mask program ('Cause I love it).

@TheSilverFox So far so good for me, but I've only used that one twice. It doesn't have the lovely scent some of the others have, but I like it.
I can't remember why I didn't get a pack... I seem to have purchased most of the others 🤭 :ROFLMAO:
I think I read a few reviews saying it made them break out.

Not sure on exactly which masks have cryo in their normal program. But you can create a custom program with cryotherapy and use any mask! I do a cryotherapy program after every regular mask program ('Cause I love it).
I’ll try and give that a go - not fathomed out anything beyond the basic settings yet!

Just ordered some rose and cannabis masks while foreo still had their Easter sale on with free delivery (they added in 6 free masks again!), so looking forward to trying those! Although I’ve still got tonnes from when I bought the UFO and got all the free masks thrown in!

Something I’ve noticed for anyone in the UK - I noticed this when I bought my UFO. I selected the option to pay using Amazon pay, rather than let yet another company have my card details. So if you remember, the package deal was £118. Anyway, when I checked my card statement I’d only been charged £107 plus change, so I checked my Amazon account and they had put the transaction through in US dollars. So $118. So I benefitted from the exchange rate difference. Anyway, just thought I’d let you know for reference for any future purchases!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
@Shineyshine There's no custom mask option on the UFO but if you go to 'Smart Remote' on the app you can select a light and the heat or cold option

I had a play about with it this morning

Also ordered some Cannabis Seed Oil and Glow Addict masks (my sister said my skin was glowing on a Zoom call a few days ago, I had used the Glow Addict mask)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll try and give that a go - not fathomed out anything beyond the basic settings yet!

Just ordered some rose and cannabis masks while foreo still had their Easter sale on with free delivery (they added in 6 free masks again!), so looking forward to trying those! Although I’ve still got tonnes from when I bought the UFO and got all the free masks thrown in!

Something I’ve noticed for anyone in the UK - I noticed this when I bought my UFO. I selected the option to pay using Amazon pay, rather than let yet another company have my card details. So if you remember, the package deal was £118. Anyway, when I checked my card statement I’d only been charged £107 plus change, so I checked my Amazon account and they had put the transaction through in US dollars. So $118. So I benefitted from the exchange rate difference. Anyway, just thought I’d let you know for reference for any future purchases!
I'm going to order the cannabis seed oil masks - what masks did you get free and how many packs did you order? Might give the Amazon pay option a go too!

They're added automatically, I got 3 day masks and 3 night masks. I'm guessing it's the same as last time where the masks are due to expire soon but I don't mind that as I'll use them up!

With the UFO 2 should I really be able to feel the warning function? Even on custom settings I don’t feel it gets very warm

It doesn't get hot, but it should feel noticeably warm. Once when I didn't feel much of a cooling effect from it, I reinstalled the app and that seemed to help?

Reactions: 3
I'm going to order the cannabis seed oil masks - what masks did you get free and how many packs did you order? Might give the Amazon pay option a go too!
It was the day and night masks - they ask you if you want to add them for free in your cart.

Try the Amazon - worth getting a few quid off if you can! Obviously it’ll only work if the exchange rate is in our favour!!!

My Nuface is arriving today! Got to make myself use it 😬
I’ve also spent about a week reading as much as I can about good skin care and what I think I need for my skin and have done a Medik8 order, I want to try and simplify things a bit and stop buying every product I see recommended that I go on to use once before concluding that it’s made no difference and so it gathers dust on a shelf. Going to try and stick with just what I’ve bought and hope I see some changes!

Reactions: 8
@Shineyshine There's no custom mask option on the UFO but if you go to 'Smart Remote' on the app you can select a light and the heat or cold option

I had a play about with it this morning

Also ordered some Cannabis Seed Oil and Glow Addict masks (my sister said my skin was glowing on a Zoom call a few days ago, I had used the Glow Addict mask)
Thanks @SqualorVictoria I’ll definitely give that a go!

So it's done, I ordered the Tripollar pose. Also ordered some Current Body branded radiofrequency gel to use when the gel that comes with the device runs out as the CB one is cheaper.

Feeling a bit sick with guilt now. Just hope it works!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.