Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how good LEVII’S JEANS is! One of the best songs she’s ever released, and Post Malone sounds amazing too. Instant classic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys I’m too obsessed with this album. It is perfect. I’ve had it non stop on repeat. My boyfriend is bleeping sick of me 😂 Tyrant is my current fix. Giddy up giddy up 🐎

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys I’m too obsessed with this album. It is perfect. I’ve had it non stop on repeat. My boyfriend is bleeping sick of me 😂 Tyrant is my current fix. Giddy up giddy up 🐎
I’ve managed to get my boyfriend hooked on Bodyguard. And I mean hooked, he’s playing it in the shower, in the car, cooking. Beyhive in the making

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe the tour announcement Friday rumours are true, I’d prefer some visuals though can’t really afford tickets currently haha
😂 me too girl. Someone on Twitter posted this = Picture Been Country? I think a whole teasing of a micro site just for the tour isn’t likely but I’ll be Klarna’ing it if she does so…

Attachments

😂 me too girl. Someone on Twitter posted this = Picture Been Country? I think a whole teasing of a micro site just for the tour isn’t likely but I’ll be Klarna’ing it if she does so…
That’s true don’t think she’s done that for previous tours.

Same thank the lord for Klarna

Right so she launched beencountry.com, her team put up ALWAYS BEEN COUNTRY posters and now this. What will it lead to? Too much for a tour but random for the visuals. Documentary about the lead up to Cowboy Carter/BEYINCÈ?

Reactions: 2
I’m praying with everything in me for a tour for this album. I NEED to see these songs live!!
It is hands down one of the best albums ever released. She always manages to outdo herself with each release but this is a whole other level.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m finding her boring. I really thought after the Super Bowl ad she’d do more this era but nope it’s like Renaissance all over again. I know she’s not really bothered about commercial success anymore but as fans it’s nice to have music videos/performances to coincide with an album

Reactions: 6