Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor's a very average singer. Beyonce is completely in another league as a vocalist.

Reactions: 6
Average singer, dancer and songwriter. I know everybody loves Taylor's lyrics but I just can't see why. I mean, she is not the Joni Mitchell off the era. Anyway she works hard and gets lots of recognition and awards for that. Bey sings and dances and is a great performer but she do not play any instrument in the concerts and I doubt she wrote any of her songs.

Reactions: 2
100 % , l lasted one song on that concert film ! The cheesy-ness was off the scale ! Also she is train wreck with men
She really does just date like a normal person though?
---
Anyway Beyoncé was born to be a performer and I think Taylor a songwriter. I find them very different but equally enjoyable

Reactions: 8
Love that only Dolly is credited with writing Beyoncé’s version of Jolene, she obviously didn’t write those lyrics but the thought of Dolly writing ‘I’m a Creole banjee witch’ makes me laugh
If you change the lyrics of a song you're covering which will be released, you need permission from the writer(s) and can't claim a credit as co-writer.

It’s not like anyone can even defend him as a person, he cheated on the mother of his children and he’s bffs with Diddy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s receiving the Innovator award at tonight’s iHeart Radio Awards. Who will present it? Jay? Kelly and Michelle? Tina? Dolly P (now that one is a reach!)?

she’s also nominated for R&B Song of the Year (Cuff It), R&B Artist, Best Fan Army (voted for by the fans soo doubt that’s a win), Favourite On-Screen (Renaissance film) and Best Tour Style. Her photographer is also nominated for the pics he took on tour of her

Reactions: 2

Yel

Beyonce is an amazing performer and vocalist. Not much of a creative, but you can't be amazing at everything.

Reactions: 1