Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just said on live 'not been to a restaurant in years'
She really expects people to believe she got to 37 stone on salad
I asked her what her diet was like before and she told me her diet was pretty much the same in terms of food always had a shake for breakfast sanwhich and something else for lunch and protein and salad for dinner she saids her medication pcos and other things made her gain weight she clearly binges off camara

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Shes gained 3lb feeling down wants to binge but when she saids binge not eat all the pies just eat somthing over calories because she feels down which shows to me she comfort eats / emotional eats which has most likely led to her weight gain to the extent it is now although she denies that back to 2800 calories today though so healthy 🙄

I personally understand the struggles of weight loss and 3 weeks mark is often the time you fall off the wagon - so her gaining this week isn't a shock. I'd argue that is normal and it's OK to struggle, especially if you've battled with your weight and food your whole life. The key part is acknowledging it, reflecting and putting in a plan to keep going.

But the denial is ridiculous.
This is my problem with her im a big gal my self and know the struggle however shes constantly in denial her cocky know it all attitude does my head in too someone will suggest somthing and she saids oh i already done it she wont even discuss certain diets ‘we dont do fasting here ‘ i just do not get why shes so ignorant i think she needs help tbh but while shes in so denial wont get far sadly

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Exactly that its just the excuses that do my nut in and how fat does not mean unhealthy and how shes the picture of health besides her diabetes 🙄
She gained 3lb this week...not her fault though! its because she's due on her period.
Not the kebabs then lol
AND
The weight gain has put her in a low mood so she's fighting the urge to binge and thinks she will today.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She claims she can fit in a single plane seat and ride the rides at disney no problem.
Yet, she needs a power scooter to get around..
I'm sure she said her weight is not the cause of her health issues.
She was adamant the celluitis on her belly was nothing to do with her weight even though its a bacterial skin infection morbidly obese people are more susceptible to. Very rare for a healthy 46 year old to get it.
Oh this is her oldest argument in the book ‘no health condition is caused by weight alone ‘

its like tell me your in denial about your weight without telling me your indenial about your weight

I don't like how she makes comments like "someone was moaning about how they were 20 stone and struggling with whatever... they don't realise how easy they have it, imagine being 37 stone!"

I mean how disrespectful to other people's journeys. Not everyone needs to reach 37 stone to be unhappy with their weight. Someone half her size may well be very uncomfortable using aeroplanes/rollercoasters etc etc, let's not belittle that.
Thats such an ignorant comment to make why cant watch her her know it all attitude and thinking she has it worse then everyone else gets to me

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Shes now doing fodmap for her ‘leaky gut’ i think its all the crap shes been eating in the past she tried saying before her diet was never bad but you never get that big from eating salad i know medication makes you gain weight she really will never get to the root i think shes given up and accepted she is her size its a shame if she took peoples advice on board she might get somewhere but sadly she believes shes always right

As much as i think hes a feeder her husbands been at work and then cooks every day after work whats stopping her sat on the chair at the cooker or sitting down prepping the food shes so lazy she uses her size as an excuse not to do anything
The leaky gut is yet another excuse for not losing weight.
She'll use the excuse of she has enough stress with nutrition and a limited food list that she can't think about calories.
Has a doctor diagnosed her? No.

WellJenelle

VIP Member
So she has gained this week and she says it's her period so she's not bothered. I know we can fluctuate with our hormones but I suspect this is more denial and she's just been overeating again ☹

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Oh this is her oldest argument in the book ‘no health condition is caused by weight alone ‘

its like tell me your in denial about your weight without telling me your indenial about your weight

Thats such an ignorant comment to make why cant watch her her know it all attitude and thinking she has it worse then everyone else gets to me
She has it worse than other obese people but is as healthy as someone of normal weight...ok :unsure:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Can they even do an operation on someone that unhealthy?
Yeah. Basically if she can survive being put to sleep its a go.
She would be expected to diet while on a waiting list also and she would be put on a special pre surgery diet just before the operation to reduce her liver size.
I've heard a lot of weight management services are now giving patients saxenda before their operation to further increase weightloss prior to surgery.

Michelle won't do it though.
She says surgery seems too risky and she's scared of saxenda side effects.
She also says dieting doesn't work and its too painful to exercise, ruling out doing it naturally

I think part of her likes being the size she is, just sitting around all day while her husband does everything.
She said other day that as much as she would 'love' to lose weight, part of her thinks maybe its time to accept this is just the way she is.

SingingMonkeyTunes

She sometimes talks about someone called Ginny who used to be a follower/moderator but left on bad terms around the 1500 kcal announcement. Anyone got the tea? ☕

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
So she has gained this week and she says it's her period so she's not bothered. I know we can fluctuate with our hormones but I suspect this is more denial and she's just been overeating again ☹
Shes already decided she is going to binge today. The way shes talking her minds made up.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I can’t stand the woman but being someone only a bit smaller than her that’s what I was advised as a healthy weight loss 2/3 lb a week the first weeks though you do tend to loose a lot more as it’s water weight but the actual fat loss is more sustainable coming off 2/3lb a week unless you are loosing for an operation or something when they put you on vlc , that’s advice from tier 3 weight management. But she does make rubbish excuses and could do a lot more to help herself !!
I am shocked shes never been referred to the weight management team i think a lot of her issue is she turns her nose up at every option giving to her she thinks she knows best and wont entertain anyone elses idea of trying to help

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Needs a wheelchair to get around the airport because its too far but can fit into a plane seat perfectly..ok then

You can see she is overflowing into the next seat and its empty on this picture
20220509_164155.jpg

Last edited:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I find it fascinating how many of the very very overweight tiktokkers are so into crystals and shizzle. There's another lady called Jodie who has had many many failed diet attempts and she's all about the healing power of the crystals. I'm sure it is a legitimate interest and I'm not rubbishing that whole scene but it's interesting to watch.
Suppose its a distraction from reality. Pissing about with crystals is easier than putting meaningful effort into weightloss.
It also provides something else to blame for your health and moods instead of your weight.
As in; its not my weight making me depressed and stay in bed all day, my 'chakras' are off.
I don't need to doctor for knee pain i'll buy an amethyst instead.

She was right lasted 3-4 weeks at most she stopped doing the plan weeks ago although wont admitt to that will she but she did and said shes gained weight so she is right in what she said
She keeps saying she is still on 1500 cals and losing weight. This I don't believe, if she was losing weight massively she'd be posting weigh ins.
If she was still on 1500 cals why isn't she posting the what I eat in a days like at the beginning?
She has posted all these desserts on her insta in the last week so who is eating these?
Screenshot_20220401-205700_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She has a massive lack of empathy towards one of her moderators telling her he is partially blind tonight. He was telling her his condition, she kept steering the conversation back to men she fancies off telly.
She doesn't really converse with her viewers she reads their comments then just continues talking about herself
Thats shocking thats what she always does no wonder she only has people on tiktok and family people probarly get sick of her attitude

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
It’s as though she just doesn’t want to help herself.
Instead of admitting that the problem is her, the problem is with everything else.

At my heaviest I was 22 stone and trust me, that felt like a massive mountain to climb so I can’t imagine how difficult it feels for her.

She needs to go down the surgery route…of course it’s scary. But surely it’s not as scary as eating yourself into an early grave.
Completely agree she takes no ownership or responsibility for reaching, and staying, the weight she is.

Can I ask how you lost your weight?