Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ginny expressed concern that 1500 calories was too low for Michelle.
Michelle is a dieting expert remember and knows everything so dismissed Ginnys concern as 'lack of support' and trolling.
Thats one of things if I don't get about Michelle, is that she puts it all on the internet but can't handle any differing opinions or constructive criticism.
Not everyone is going to tell her what she wants to hear like her husband.
View attachment 1163928View attachment 1163930View attachment 1163931
She was right lasted 3-4 weeks at most she stopped doing the plan weeks ago although wont admitt to that will she but she did and said shes gained weight so she is right in what she said

Reactions: 1

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
What does she even journal about though?
I used to feel sorry for her like she does not have much in life because of her weight (and no sorry you cant fool me into think your healthy at nearly 40 stone)

people who can watch the lives keep me updated i cant wait to hear about her next sticker shes going to stick down and call it journaling 🤣

did she do the halloween boxes in the end?
She has subscribed to a journal craft club so gets a shit load of stickers delivered every month.
@WellJenelle is right, she doesn't actually journal its more like sticking things in a scrap book.
Screenshot_20221018-160137_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160156_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160216_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-155931_TikTok.jpg
20221018_160048.jpg

This is vid is showing inside her journal.....
Screenshot_20221018-160112_Gallery.jpg
20221018_160731.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160751_Gallery.jpg

Oh and shes still on with the crystal hoarding.
Screenshot_20221018-160709_TikTok.jpg

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I followed her in the beginning but she popped up on live recently with a string of excuses. Sad that she’s not got to the root cause of what’s causing her issues.
Shes now doing fodmap for her ‘leaky gut’ i think its all the crap shes been eating in the past she tried saying before her diet was never bad but you never get that big from eating salad i know medication makes you gain weight she really will never get to the root i think shes given up and accepted she is her size its a shame if she took peoples advice on board she might get somewhere but sadly she believes shes always right

As much as i think hes a feeder her husbands been at work and then cooks every day after work whats stopping her sat on the chair at the cooker or sitting down prepping the food shes so lazy she uses her size as an excuse not to do anything

Last edited:

Babybail93

VIP Member
oh yeah im a big gal (not as big as her) and its killing me right off of course she wont admit it because to her her size isnt an issue and cba to do anything about it the whole cruise ship thing is a joke fancy booking a holiday and not knowing if you can get somthing which is so vital to get you around
Same here. I’m a big girl and I’m feeling it. She has a good 17 stone on me, so god only knows how she is feeling

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She's so boring. The journal stuff isn't even like that really nice stuff you see on tiktok. It's like my kids making scrapbooks
What does she even journal about though?
I used to feel sorry for her like she does not have much in life because of her weight (and no sorry you cant fool me into think your healthy at nearly 40 stone)

people who can watch the lives keep me updated i cant wait to hear about her next sticker shes going to stick down and call it journaling 🤣

did she do the halloween boxes in the end?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It makes it harder to lose weight due to hormone flucuations and sugar cravings but it doesn't make you 37 stone.
I have PCOS and at my biggest was 20 odd stone and that was through eating calorific, sugary, fatty junk. I Wasn't gaining out of nowhere.
It doesn't automatically make you fat, Victoria Beckham has PCOS...
Exactly that its just the excuses that do my nut in and how fat does not mean unhealthy and how shes the picture of health besides her diabetes 🙄

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
any news from ole michelle ? hows she doing ? has she lost weight gained weight ? have i missed her long ranting and raving about the cruise

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She has put all her crystal videos back up

I am shocked shes never been referred to the weight management team i think a lot of her issue is she turns her nose up at every option giving to her she thinks she knows best and wont entertain anyone elses idea of trying to help
Probably has been suggested to her she be referred.
Unfortunately they can't refer you if you refuse

WellJenelle

VIP Member
She's on live atm and she honestly looks like she's still gaining and struggling with breathlessness just sitting down. How will she be fit to fly?!