Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ahahahaha
Nah, did write this article for the Sun, or did they steal her content? She’s from Merseyside, her boyfriend is a Liverpool supporter. The Sun isn’t even on sale in Liverpool, wtf is she playing at?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬JFT97

Nah, did write this article for the Sun, or did they steal her content? She’s from Merseyside, her boyfriend is a Liverpool supporter. The Sun isn’t even on sale in Liverpool, wtf is she playing at?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬JFT97
It doesn’t look written by her, there is a different name attached to it and it’s not written in first person.

Reactions: 2
She Has put story’s up about this tbf

Reactions: 4
The light blue blazer and trousers from today's reel actually really suits her!

Reactions: 12
Another reel. Cheap, nasty looking fast fashion… which is bad enough, but once again nothing that suits her.
Genuinely thinking about unfollowing her, she’s really dull.

Reactions: 3
She's posted a couple of times this week about not being able to get to London. Whilst I appreciate the train strikes are rubbish, they both drive so could still have got to London. If you had theatre and gig tickets purchased in advance you surely would just get over it and drive.

Reactions: 11
She's posted a couple of times this week about not being able to get to London. Whilst I appreciate the train strikes are rubbish, they both drive so could still have got to London. If you had theatre and gig tickets purchased in advance you surely would just get over it and drive.
I thought this. 😂

If it was anything like the train strikes when I used to commute, there is no way you can drive in. Just not worth the hassle at all.

Reactions: 1
she could have driven in as far as she could and then used the bus? (Aren’t tube workers striking too? I tend to avoid the news as it’s all so bloody depressing). And weren’t they staying overnight too? And it’s not like she doesn’t have the money to spend more on getting around/Ubers/taxis 🤷🏼‍♀️

she could have driven in as far as she could and then used the bus? (Aren’t tube workers striking too? I tend to avoid the news as it’s all so bloody depressing). And weren’t they staying overnight too? And it’s not like she doesn’t have the money to spend more on getting around/Ubers/taxis 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, we went to London earlier this week and were there for the tube strike on Tuesday. Just getting a bus after the theatre was a nightmare and took nearly an hour. The busses are terminating journeys randomly so I image getting back from a concert venue would be absolute CHAOS so I can understand not wanting to deal with that. Although they could stay further out like in Watford and drive to Wembley which is probably a less chaotic option.

To be fair, we went to London earlier this week and were there for the tube strike on Tuesday. Just getting a bus after the theatre was a nightmare and took nearly an hour. The busses are terminating journeys randomly so I image getting back from a concert venue would be absolute CHAOS so I can understand not wanting to deal with that. Although they could stay further out like in Watford and drive to Wembley which is probably a less chaotic option.
Oh no, that sounds awful you’d think the buses would do more to help people!

That’s what I’d expect her to do - stay further out, especially as there are so many parking places for Wembley. I’m sure she could find something and it isn’t as if she isn’t familiar with London 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I guess she made her decision based on relying on public transport

• Heart
Why did she even book to see him in London? Surely she wasn’t living there when she booked it? He has played loads of places

• Heart
Tube and train strikes were the worst experiences ever. Just don’t think you can get a bus, or walk, or Uber. It’s a fecking nightmare!

God the only person who I have ever heard or seen be critical of her body is Beth. I swear some of these influencers use the bopo movement for constant arse pats from their followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.