Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading Alice’s book and I’m actually really impressed. I was skeptical but she’s a great writer and I can’t wait to find out how it ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There's no way she's a size 20-22 like she's claiming. She's smaller than me now and I'm a 16-18!

Reactions: 5
Saw her out about yesterday. She's definitely not a size 20. More like 12-14 tbh. Weird lie on her part!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw her out about yesterday. She's definitely not a size 20. More like 12-14 tbh. Weird lie on her part!
I was just coming to say, from her recent photos she looks comfortably a 14. She has lost most of her stomach/ hip fat and just looks slim now. It’s so strange that she hasn’t commented on it.

Reactions: 3
I dunno if she’s really that small. She is tall so will carry her weight better than someone shorter. I found an old article on the sun website from her previous gym-a-holic days and think she looks a similar size in this photo, but could be the angle etc this is from like 2017 - her weight does seem to go up and down a lot
F0C2ABEB-2B9B-4A67-AB27-22AF509229E3.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Not addressing the elephant in the room… It’s bizarre! Why doesn’t she acknowledge her weight loss?
I wonder if she had some kind of health scare which made her do something? Because she seems to have lost so much weight so quickly.

Reactions: 6
The difference is so stark and she's clearly so proud of it too. How odd now to mention it once

Reactions: 11
Not addressing the elephant in the room… It’s bizarre! Why doesn’t she acknowledge her weight loss?
It’s mad! I would never expect her to mention it if she hasn’t been previously so vocal about other peoples bodies/other people in the public realm losing weight? And if she hadn’t built her literal career off being fat/writing about fatness and making money off it.

I bet her long term followers/fellow fat activists are going absolutely ballistic behind the scenes!

it could actually be a really interesting topic to address. She could talk about her own journey with fat acceptance and exercise, whether she’s treated differently by the general public or medical professionals at her new weight, lesser talked about things like loose skin … etc etc etc! But I guess that wouldn’t be as profitable as ignoring it and still cashing in on that fat £££ while posting constant selfies and body pics that show off her huge weight loss! If i was a fat fan/follower of hers I’d feel insanely gaslit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to follow Bethany years ago and hadn't seen her for ages. I can't believe how much weight she's lost. And still claiming to be a size 20? I'm a size 16 and she's smaller than me

Reactions: 2
I'm waiting for someone to comment on one of her photos and point out the new skinny whale in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol but of course she follows her skinny pic with an 'omg I just love eating loads of fried chicken' post.

skinny.jpg
chicken.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s lost a load of weight but I think ppl saying she’s a size 14 are losing perspective a bit. Girl is tall and knows her angles. I saw her in person in central london like last year or something pre weight loss and she was a LOT LOT bigger than photos made her appear. I personally reckon she’s prob about an 18 now, I’m sure she’ll get smaller still but I reckon she can just about call herself plus sized now.

Reactions: 9
she’s lost a load of weight but I think ppl saying she’s a size 14 are losing perspective a bit. Girl is tall and knows her angles. I saw her in person in central london like last year or something pre weight loss and she was a LOT LOT bigger than photos made her appear. I personally reckon she’s prob about an 18 now, I’m sure she’ll get smaller still but I reckon she can just about call herself plus sized now.
Naaa I've seen her about a couple weeks ago and she's defo a 14

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.