Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought of a V as well, but I don't think that person is especially rich....and the only big-online-then-went-dark V I know of lives in Scotland.
Think you and I are thinking of the same person but she's still got an online presence. So I guess BR has pulled this tit on 2 different women!

Reactions: 1
I read them! She is/was an absolute nutter! 😂
i kind of miss the insanity. i wonder what she does now - she's dropped off the face of the earth!

actually, just googled and found a recent blog - she is somehow head of design at a tech agency?? wish i had her blagging skills

• Haha
Reactions: 3
actually, just googled and found a recent blog - she is somehow head of design at a tech agency?? wish i had her blagging skills
Looking at their latest companies house filing they had 1 employee in 2021 and £5.6k in the bank. I’m sure they’d let you call urself James Bond if you fancied, they might just be late with payroll until the bank approves their overdraft 🤭

It’s the equivalent of the Mumsnet mums saying their husband is a “company director” when anyone can be for £40.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think you and I are thinking of the same person but she's still got an online presence. So I guess BR has pulled this tit on 2 different women!
I have no idea who the Scottish V is. And remember it took us all some time to realise Bethany was rich with her Common People X Carrie Bradshaw But Relatable Chub persona and not just well connected in the influencer world with all her various cosy baby hats? Not everyone is how they portray themselves online is all I’m saying.

(pauses for breath, starts saying more 🫣)

Guesses on Scottish V are lost on me so looks like it was two different women with cancer specifically. More than two if we are including other serious health issues. There’s a reason she never actually used the term Health at Every Size…

Why can't we just say the name?
The person I'm thinking of only has like a couple of thousand followers at most and I think Tattle rules say to keep mentions to people with over 10k followers? Admittedly I'm mostly active on the Jack Monroe threads and that's what they do there, not sure if it's a site-wide thing?

Vonny LeClerc is the Scottish grifter, she has a thread on here but went quiet online.

How on earth can Bethany still claim to be a size 20+. The constant mentioning of her dress size is wearing thin. Pardon the pun. Methinks she doth protest too much

Reactions: 7
How on earth can Bethany still claim to be a size 20+. The constant mentioning of her dress size is wearing thin. Pardon the pun. Methinks she doth protest too much
Eh, I can believe she is wearing size 20 clothes. She’s tall. The clothes she’s wearing right now don’t look tight on her, so perhaps she’d be able to squeeze into an 18 but a 20 looks and feels better for her?

Eh, I can believe she is wearing size 20 clothes. She’s tall. The clothes she’s wearing right now don’t look tight on her, so perhaps she’d be able to squeeze into an 18 but a 20 looks and feels better for her?
I've seen her in person out and about and she's max a 14 now.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that she can say she is going to the gym to change the appearance of her body but if anyone else dares does that…

Reactions: 6
Did she talk so much about her dress size until recently? I don’t recall sizewatch until her appearance began to change. I think the only reason people are debating it is because she’s making it a thing and in the process I sense upsetting quite a few people who relate to each size mentioned and doubting themselves or feeling like they have to justify numbers.

And for me her bopo/fat positive creds are dented by not noting her weight change at all and then this fatfishing that leaves other people feeling upset about body chat. That’s dark influencing and she’s so glib about it.

That said I met her to speak with once in her Arched Eyebrow days around the start of my eating disorder recovery and it absolutely wrecked my head that she looked like she mainly fitted regular sizes and the lower plus sizes of specific brands and kept talking about how fat she was. I had worked as a personal shopper and she looked fashion plus sized which is a UK 14-16 while midsized is an 8-12.

Fashion sizing is as related to day to day sizing as comparing your car to Formula 1 and using the fashion definition and the ‘lay person’ definition to suit your brand is a common trick in all parts of the industry. See also switching between UK and US sizes so you can be two sizes at once.

And wasn’t bopo and fat positivity set up to counter that sneaky tit that made women in particular stress about body image? It does wear thin when she doesn’t even seem to do branded or sponcon posts and changing her body impacts her income which is a dilemma many got themselves into…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she actually think she's the first person ever to discover vinted??! she does realize some of us have been using it for years right 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.