Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her earrings truly look like something a seven year old child would make out of a crafting kit from Argos and their parents would have to pretend to like them. Even her most loyal followers must see Bethany is milking them until a better opportunity comes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her earrings truly look like something a seven year old child would make out of a crafting kit from Argos and their parents would have to pretend to like them. Even her most loyal followers must see Bethany is milking them until a better opportunity comes along.
I know! I can't actually believe people are buying them. There are so many people making similar (and better...) designs for similar prices (... and out of nicer materials than polymer clay to be honest.) who have built their brands up over years and it just seems so bizarre that shes jumped on this trend. Why are so many ✨influencer ✨ types so desperate to play shop/'small business owner'?

• Heart
Charlotte has a really lovely Instagram @disappear_here - she’s got a proper and really good job in environmental science, I think, and posts aspirational stuff about fashion and food and her beautiful cat. She’s only about a 16 and her size seems very consistent which is at odds with the London plus size lot.

I may have a girl crush.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte has a really lovely Instagram @disappear_here - she’s got a proper and really good job in environmental science, I think, and posts aspirational stuff about fashion and food and her beautiful cat. She’s only about a 16 and her size seems very consistent which is at odds with the London plus size lot.

I may have a girl crush.
Her style is immaculate as is her personality.

Hello lads I am new... here from Danielle V’s thread.
Just looked on her Instagram for the first time and she looks... annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Charlotte has always seemed lovely, does anyone know why she stopped sharing her personal life in IG?

I may have a girl crush.
Just watched her stories and I have a cat crush😻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry, I know this is derailing the thread (again) but .... does CharlotteBHC have a new man?! And is she still living with her last man!? Or have I got this wrong 🤨
yep, I think they’re still friends? Have u read her newsletter, dick appointments? She’s having the time of her life 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yep, I think they’re still friends? Have u read her newsletter, dick appointments? She’s having the time of her life 👏🏻
I haven’t, I’ve only read the teasers but I think they’re good so will maybe read them. Yeah; her and her ex still seem to be living together but I didn’t realise she had met someone new. Hope she’s happy!

Reactions: 1
defs a prude because the only reason I’ve not signed up is for fear of reading summit I’m too naive to want to know about, is it really bad? I can’t do sexual gore (like big things in small places) or disgusting things like feet or food

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stumbled here from the Jack Monroe multiverse, hello Fraus — I love the content of the WPAYO podcast, have had several top recommendations from it, but I cannot bear the delivery. I love Alice, but Bethany’s awful speech patterns are totally distracting. I know I’m “old” (‘yeah, ok boomer’ muttered my 13 year old at me last week when I asked her to do something) so I may be missing something, but all the LIKES, the clipped tones, the sighing, the bangers, the upwards inflection — it makes her sound really unintelligent when she’s clearly not.

I would be delighted if my 7 year old had made me those earrings, from a parental pride point of view, but I am totally embarrassed for her that she values them at £14 — at her age, with her exposure to properly arty people. Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stumbled here from the Jack Monroe multiverse, hello Fraus — I love the content of the WPAYO podcast, have had several top recommendations from it, but I cannot bear the delivery. I love Alice, but Bethany’s awful speech patterns are totally distracting. I know I’m “old” (‘yeah, ok boomer’ muttered my 13 year old at me last week when I asked her to do something) so I may be missing something, but all the LIKES, the clipped tones, the sighing, the bangers, the upwards inflection — it makes her sound really unintelligent when she’s clearly not.

I would be delighted if my 7 year old had made me those earrings, from a parental pride point of view, but I am totally embarrassed for her that she values them at £14 — at her age, with her exposure to properly arty people. Cringe
Totally agreed. I can't believe she can't see that its also:
a) a little disrespectful to her friends with small businesses
b) suspicious given shes never really shown much desire to make/sell things like this before now / hasn't just addressed the fact that its a blatant cash grab given that shes lost her job and hubby likely isn't bringing in much at the moment (assumed)
c) contradictory to be using polymer clay as someone who loves to virtue signal ✨ sustainability✨ towards other brands.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.