Bethany Francesca #4 Eating for two, like that’s new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bethany Francesca #5 Back to being a gunt, no Disney unless she job hunts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll just out it harshly and bluntly and people can disagree or call me awful
But the reason beth doesn't do well as an influencer is because she isn't nor has ever beeb whilst trying to be an influencer, in the slightest bit attractive or anything to aspire to
There are hundreds and hundreds of midsize and plus size tiktokers and instagrammers etc and they all have certain things in common
1 - they're outfits are actually well put together and fashionable, there is nothing groundbreaking about a jumper and jeans, if anything that's just catering to the standard trope that plus size women can only wear certain items of clothing
2 - they are always well put together in their posts, nice hair, nice make up, even ones that try and be relatable by posting without make up, there is something appealing about their looks, Beth's horrendous diet and lifestyle has plagued havoc on her skin etc so she just always looks like she needs a bath
3 - she literally just decided one day to be an influencer, it wasn't like a lot of accounts where they've got a following and it's grown and grown and grown and they decided they were making enough where they didn't need a normal job. She got made redundant and went you know what if brogan could do this so can I and it hasn't worked because of that very reason, becoming an influencer etc only works if you never actually planned on it being your whole career.
And 4 - the main thing, she doesn't have a likeable personality or anything that's inspirational. She's not a mum that got made redundant and then tried to learn a new skill or worked her arse off at an etsy shop, she's not particularly charismatic, she's not relatable, because I don't know many millennial that don't have a proper job, are renting and then blow money on gucci bags and holidays, there is nothing redeemable about her, plus the fact she was even too lazy to get her disney vlogs out in a timely manner, so they flopped.
Face is beth you have FAILED as an influencer, wake up, smell the bleeping meal deals, and get your tit together so your son has 2 parents to look up to and a stable home to grow up in, that's more important than a disney trip which he won't even remember and his mum having the latest outlet handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll just out it harshly and bluntly and people can disagree or call me awful
But the reason beth doesn't do well as an influencer is because she isn't nor has ever beeb whilst trying to be an influencer, in the slightest bit attractive or anything to aspire to
There are hundreds and hundreds of midsize and plus size tiktokers and instagrammers etc and they all have certain things in common
1 - they're outfits are actually well put together and fashionable, there is nothing groundbreaking about a jumper and jeans, if anything that's just catering to the standard trope that plus size women can only wear certain items of clothing
2 - they are always well put together in their posts, nice hair, nice make up, even ones that try and be relatable by posting without make up, there is something appealing about their looks, Beth's horrendous diet and lifestyle has plagued havoc on her skin etc so she just always looks like she needs a bath
3 - she literally just decided one day to be an influencer, it wasn't like a lot of accounts where they've got a following and it's grown and grown and grown and they decided they were making enough where they didn't need a normal job. She got made redundant and went you know what if brogan could do this so can I and it hasn't worked because of that very reason, becoming an influencer etc only works if you never actually planned on it being your whole career.
And 4 - the main thing, she doesn't have a likeable personality or anything that's inspirational. She's not a mum that got made redundant and then tried to learn a new skill or worked her arse off at an etsy shop, she's not particularly charismatic, she's not relatable, because I don't know many millennial that don't have a proper job, are renting and then blow money on gucci bags and holidays, there is nothing redeemable about her, plus the fact she was even too lazy to get her disney vlogs out in a timely manner, so they flopped.
Face is beth you have FAILED as an influencer, wake up, smell the bleeping meal deals, and get your tit together so your son has 2 parents to look up to and a stable home to grow up in, that's more important than a disney trip which he won't even remember and his mum having the latest outlet handbag.
Great post. 100% agree. You basically just called her out.
She claims to have discovered the uniqlo bag, but did she duck. The only thing ive discovered from her is that there are grown ass adults out there who eat the way she does 🤮
There’s a lot of delusional influencers on tattle who think that because they’re not skinny, dont always wear makeup, buy their clothes in tesco that theyre relatable so people will like them. No… youre just like everyone else with instagram account, but usually even sadder. I cant think of one person I know IRL who dresses as bad as beth, brogan or becky reynolds, etc but they all think theyre inspirational.
No one wants to see you push a trolly around costco and then get a meal deal in Morrisons OMFG. Imagine thinking this is content?! How bleeping insane must you be to think the world cares about your topup shop and therefore brands should give you money?

Instead of doing some cooking/recipes, she put an entire macdonalds meal in tupperware, mashed it up with a fork and covered it in various mcdonalds sauces. Wow, Beth, so innovative and delicious ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Definitely think she was influenced by Brogan too. She is soooo damn jealous of her life. Brogan is a tit show BUT at one point she was (apparently) likeable and people stuck with her (or just hate watch now). Beth doesnt even try to be nice to her followers. Can you imagine her starting a newsgroup called Beth’s Besties! 🤣🤣🤣

‘smell the bleeping meal deals’ made me die 💀💀

TL;DR Beth has NOTHING anyone is influenced by or aspires to. She is what she eats - tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
IMG_7215.jpeg

How many bloody times will she repost this

someone please reword it and make my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey, I’m Betty Fanny

I‘m a 30 year old boring shopaholic and my husband and newborn put up with me in Cheshire

I ”worked” in Marketing but spent a lot of that time on Instagram getting paid for what I do for peanuts now, sharing my meal deals and trying on supermarket clothes

Currently navigating the best way to pose my fresh out the womb son in his OOTDs and figuring out how I can live without buying something everyday

I love doing nothing at Disney and price up a Disney holiday once a week with my husband’s money

Sugary sleepy shite over delicious bitter performance enhancer, always

My ideal day/night out involves the only activity I do, like bleeping up pottery painting because I don’t know what fruit looks like

My style is “I’m too bland in personality to pull off the slightly odd patterns I like” and I’m always trying to get that aff moneaaaaaaaay

I took a lot of liberties but hope you enjoy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also sorry, what bargains is she posting? Never posts about freebies or nearly free stuff and whatever she does post about are things she's already got a million of. Bargains 😂

Omg she really thinks she is a trend setter by wearing jeans, boots, a jumper and a beanie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, I’m Betty Fanny

I‘m a 30 year old boring shopaholic and my husband and newborn put up with me in Cheshire

I ”worked” in Marketing but spent a lot of that time on Instagram getting paid for what I do for peanuts now, sharing my meal deals and trying on supermarket clothes

Currently navigating the best way to pose my fresh out the womb son in his OOTDs and figuring out how I can live without buying something everyday

I love doing nothing at Disney and price up a Disney holiday once a week with my husband’s money

Sugary sleepy shite over delicious bitter performance enhancer, always

My ideal day/night out involves the only activity I do, like bleeping up pottery painting because I don’t know what fruit looks like

My style is “I’m too bland in personality to pull off the slightly odd patterns I like” and I’m always trying to get that aff moneaaaaaaaay

I took a lot of liberties but hope you enjoy 😉
If she ever gets a wiki, this should be it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s really trying to convince herself that is going to go on a budget this year. I give it to the end of January before she has bought a Jellycat or some other tat! Can she even go a week without a meal deal? That will save you £20 a week Betty!

Reactions: 9
IMG_2883.png

✨ fashion influencer ✨

the bottom of those jeans with those boots 😫

Sounds like shes only cutting down on spending because nick told her to if she wants a WDW trip lol

• Haha
Thing is, if she really put her mind to it she could grow a following with budgeting. Putting together cheap meals, how they do plan to save for a WDW holiday. How to restyle your current wardrobe when not buying new clothes. BUT she seems to think influencer is all affiliate links and you got to shop and share to be a success.

I think she wanted everyone to think she has a successful fabulous life (and believed it herself). Hence part of why she always showed off shopping, eating out etc But now reality is hitting her and we know she uses credit cards - which you should never use if you dont have an income

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the slick back bun just looks like she's not washed her hair in a month to me. Feel like it's a very hard one to pull off unless you have quite a polished style/more defined face shape. Like if I tried to slick my hair back it would look just as bad - but I know that so don't do it 😂

• Haha
Thing is, if she really put her mind to it she could grow a following with budgeting. Putting together cheap meals, how they do plan to save for a WDW holiday. How to restyle your current wardrobe when not buying new clothes. BUT she seems to think influencer is all affiliate links and you got to shop and share to be a success.
But this would involve her cooking cheap meals, and let’s face it, with all these meal deals I don’t think she even knows how to make a sandwich.

Reactions: 1
But this would involve her cooking cheap meals, and let’s face it, with all these meal deals I don’t think she even knows how to make a sandwich.
I don't think she's ever shown a cooked meal.
I know we only see a snapshot but she shares everything else she eats
So my guess its either takeaway or ready meal for tea

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's ever shown a cooked meal.
I know we only see a snapshot but she shares everything else she eats
So my guess its either takeaway or ready meal for tea
I thought the same thing a few months ago as well. If she is willing to show her bagels, piece of toast or her mcdonalds dogs dinner, she’d definitely show her cooking if she did any. She’d struggle not to

Reactions: 4
Lets face it, she's too lazy to cook, and considers herself a 'foodie' :rolleyes: She's trying to hard...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.