Bethany Francesca #4 Eating for two, like that’s new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell.

Don’t get me wrong, my 4 are no strangers to screen time, but shoving a baby that age so close to the telly isn’t necessary, is it?

Mine were on those playmats looking at the dangly toys, or in a cot under the mobile if I needed to get things done at that age (or the Velcro two were in a sling 😅)
I’m so glad you said this, she’s coming across quite resentful towards the baby, not in what she says but what she does. There are SO many other ways to entertain a baby of that age without pressing his nose against a TV screen.

Reactions: 6
Hey Beth, want to control your spending? Stop putting everything on a credit card for starters. Spend the money you EARN when you go back to work. Honestly it's not bleeping rocket science to just not buy tit every single bleeping day.

Can you tell she's gotten on my tits today? I don't even follow her anymore but Christ on a bike even Stevie Wonder could see she's got issues around constantly needing more needing new spend spend spend.

Why not USE something you spent thousands on. I'd look like a bleeping whippet if I had a Peloton. Wasteful idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They have definitely had a serious chat!

Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think she thought being an iNfLuEnCeR would be more lucrative but clearly it’s not the success she expected. HA HA HAAAAAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that waffle is out, do you think that Betty Fanny still puts her hand on her stomach so people dont think she’s fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell...
Why does everything revolve around going to Disney?

You can definitely tell Nick's had a word about her spending though...
It worries me that she can't see her spending addiction for herself! Nor realise her priorities.

Also is she trying to get a gifted disney holiday?

Reactions: 5
Im calling bullshit that she has savings, more likely it’s joint, or they wouldnt be in this position of money talks.
And Beth, best to save the lamination money because it really looks terrible.

anyway….

IMG_2697.jpeg

the delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im calling bullshit that she has savings, more likely it’s joint, or they wouldnt be in this position of money talks.
And Beth, best to save the lamination money because it really looks terrible.

anyway….

View attachment 2659229

the delusion.
I really don’t get what’s so special about that outfit… it’s jeans and a jumper?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell...

Beth trying to get her head around the concept of saving for the first time at age 30

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell...

1 million per cent he has talked to her. This post reeks of her putting on a 'woe is me' hoping he sees it and tells her to treat herself.
---
Betty Fanny (love that) #5 told to stop the spending spree, bit it's all ad referrals and me me me...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She took a tuna sandwich to a hair appointment 🤢
But the only thing she does for herself is lamination…..

or endless shopping trips
Or getting her hair done
Or Invisalign
Or eating out
Or buying tit she doesn’t need

I can go on….

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell...

‘We really need a new car but Disney is fun’ you’re literally solely responsible for a whole human being, if you NEED something the fun things shouldn’t even be considered

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘We really need a new car but Disney is fun’ you’re literally solely responsible for a whole human being, if you NEED something the fun things shouldn’t even be considered
She definitely doesn't understand the difference between need and want. Everything is a need for her so things like a car have the same priority as a holiday or her eyebrows.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.