Bethany Francesca #4 Eating for two, like that’s new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @Tabitha 😁

Recap: Beth is 20+ weeks pregnant with Baby Boy Waffle. She just did a glucose test with results pending.

She's been slagging off her followers because they keep sending her unsolicited advice as if that doesn't happen to every single pregnant woman/mother.

She is sporadically uploading some boring Walt Disney World vlogs from her and Nick's babymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will never admit having GD!
I think if she stops showing her umpteen meals and drinks a day we’ll know. She won’t be able to have any drinks from Costa, starbucks etc, meal deals will be tricky, eating out will be much harder. Baby waffle can want a cake slice but won’t get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean I don't wish GD on her or her baby, BUT if she does have it it would be interesting to watch....if the only things that seemingly make her happy are eating and shopping then I'd imagine they shopping would go to another level, if that's even possible. Or she'll make GD and healthy eating her whole new personality

Reactions: 8
Since when he’s she used CT magic cream lol. What make up brand in their right might is sending her make up and skin care when she looks the way she does. It honestly puts me off using CT.

Reactions: 13
Ok Beth, pipe down babes, it’s only because you didn’t pay a single penny for it 😂
Can’t believe she uses magic cream. It’s £52! Proof that expensive skincare is not necessarily the best option, especially if you have problematic skin like hers. She’d be better off just eating better, drinking water and using something basic but decent for starters.
It’s like rubbing glitter on a tit, you can see that it’s still a tit underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she might have used it in london. When she moved and they bought out the refill pots, I don’t think she was as keen and stopped using it? Then she kept talking about the price so funny when she isn’t paying she’s happy to not slag things off

Reactions: 5
There’s no way she has a skincare routine. She’s the laziest, slobbiest person I’ve ever come across. She probably baby wipes her bits once a week and calls it a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_7833.jpeg

the only time she didn’t post a photo 🤭

Also creating client presentation in canva… wow.

Reactions: 7
Does she not feel embarrassed posting “Nick said we can bla bla” like you’re supposed to be a grown ass woman preaching on your instagram about positivity etc but here you are having to get permission from your husband to go for a carvery?

Does she not feel embarrassed posting “Nick said we can bla bla” like you’re supposed to be a grown ass woman preaching on your instagram about positivity etc but here you are having to get permission from your husband to go for a carvery?
Because who is the one who has the purse strings now…. Nick

Is this the new thing now?… getting her hand on the ‘bump’ in most of her photos?
We get it Beth, we know you’re pregnant…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.