Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think she does though? I doubt it! And if she does then it's kind of rude!

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just started following this account and can’t work out how old she is, does anyone know?

What did she do with he flat whilst they travelled? Surely they couldn’t afford to not sub let/rent it out. Not sure if they rent or own it

Like omg I just got engaged with a bleeping hairbo ring and like oh my god I am so relatable with Mr Beth but he doesn't like to be on camera because he like 50 and my sugar daddy who pays for my princess London lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s not 50 he looks about her age, ginger, average looking not ugly. One of her pals in Australia posted stories and he was on her posts but never features in Beth’s. The way she calls him boy Beth makes me sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The way she is so mysterious about ‘boy Beth’, it’s so stupid. For ages she never even acknowledged she was travelling with anyone, let alone a boyfriend! So stupid. She’s clearly very privileged, her ‘how to save money’ and similar blogs are hilarious - soooo not relatable to most, or to people who are actually not already frittering away money on that shite anyway! 🤣

the Haribo ring...🙄 oh so cute...not. ready for a massive bleeping diamond she can pick herself after lockdown for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the whole not showing her other half on her socials, she's not famous?! (although she likes to think she is!) Nobody is going to stalk him/send him hate etc?! I just assume he doesn't fit her "aesthetic" 😂

It annoyed me so much that she made out she was solo travelling, when all along she had her longterm boyfriend with her...

Reactions: 9
I always find people without social media are usually banging someone else...

Did you see the article she was moaning about recently I forgot to look. Was it Vice? It was about the death of influencers now

I always find people without social media are usually banging someone else...

Did you see the article she was moaning about recently I forgot to look. Was it Vice? It was about the death of influencers now
I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Some people just don’t want to be on social media? Been with my boyfriend 10 years and there’s 1 picture of us on social media as he doesn’t like it 🤷‍♀️ I quite like her but I do often wonder how she affords this London lifestyle, I’ve just moved from London as it’s impossible to live a ‘normal’ lifestyle let alone the way she lives

Reactions: 5
It annoyed me so much that she made out she was solo travelling, when all along she had her longterm boyfriend with her...
This really bothered me! She didn't have to show him at all but she really ought to have acknowledged the fact that she was travelling with someone. Solo travelling is an entirely different ball game to travelling with someone else, especially when that someone is male.

Reactions: 16
This really bothered me! She didn't have to show him at all but she really ought to have acknowledged the fact that she was travelling with someone. Solo travelling is an entirely different ball game to travelling with someone else, especially when that someone is male.
Me too! The whole time I kind of thought she was travelling alone but meeting up with friends she had in different countries. She mentioned feeling safe in certain places that are usually seen as 'unsafe' but you probably would feel safe in most places if you're walking round with your boyfriend! 😂

Reactions: 7
No wayyy shes 24? I thought she was early 30s considering the way she always talks about tea and comfy clothes 😂 Wow!

Reactions: 8
Me too! I remember spending ages scrolling through her blog/insta to see if she mentioned who she was traveling with and never saw any acknowledgement. She could have really targeted an audience if she had said because I'm sure a lot of people would love to travel with their partner so it would have been nice to know the pros/cons etc of that travel company!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.