Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even have a wedding planned? It’s taken me over a year to plan mine and I’m about to postpone for the 2nd time 😭. She hasn’t even been engaged that long?

Reactions: 2
6 that will be there or 6 that’s allowed?

She’s having 18
I thought in England you can have ceremonies of up to 30 but no reception afterwards?

I had 16 guests to my wedding and it was perfect immediate family only and it was dream. No stress and faaaar cheaper than a big do. We then went on honeymoon and have a party when we got back with about 70 people I.e. colleagues and friends. Meant mt dress got 2 outings and everyone still got to celebrate with us

Since their flat Reno is costing them more than anticipated and no sign of manyfreebies and no one wanted to 'collaborate' with them , they probably have had to rein in the spending hence the cheap intimate wedding?
I had a colleague who 'eloped' to Lapland to get married and only their parents went to ceremony....but they had a mega barn party the following summer

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I feel like this is most likely financially driven, especially as she mentioned in the post about the one they were planning costing tens of thousands. And the pictures wouldn’t be worth it for posting material as I would be really surprised if she includes him in any because h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶ he hates social media

Reactions: 12
I thought in England you can have ceremonies of up to 30 but no reception afterwards?

I had 16 guests to my wedding and it was perfect immediate family only and it was dream. No stress and faaaar cheaper than a big do. We then went on honeymoon and have a party when we got back with about 70 people I.e. colleagues and friends. Meant mt dress got 2 outings and everyone still got to celebrate with us
I should add i got married 6 years ago. I'm not having a big party in this climate!

I think she didn't get the offers flooding in like she expected. She was massively on the beg for free wedding rings, and I think she expected offers to come in once she announced it was booked, but they clearly didn't.

6 that will be there or 6 that’s allowed?

She’s having 18
restrictions are changing all the time but I’m pretty sure it’s 6 guests only in most places? No receptions yet either

I can’t help but think she was expecting lots of companies to approach her and offer services for free, no wedding supplier in their right mind will offer her a free service right now when they’ve had no work this year, lost income and next year look major busy. It would also be an insult to those who have paid for it and had to put it off until next year. I put money on it that she’s approached so many for free service or “payment in kind” as she calls it. She’s a grabby one. Last nights fireplace was shown off with her payment in kind flooring. She probably thought her wedding would be as cheap as her house Reno.

And all she got gifted was a crappy wedding planner diary which she massively hinted for, bless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still find it so weird that she ‘overshares’ so much of their life and yet he’s never pictured. He doesn’t even have a name, just Boy Beth.

Reactions: 7
I still find it so weird that she ‘overshares’ so much of their life and yet he’s never pictured. He doesn’t even have a name, just Boy Beth.
I’d love to know if the reason behind him being hidden is the fact he was her history teacher or if he genuinely just doesn’t like social media.

Reactions: 5
restrictions are changing all the time but I’m pretty sure it’s 6 guests only in most places? No receptions yet either

I can’t help but think she was expecting lots of companies to approach her and offer services for free, no wedding supplier in their right mind will offer her a free service right now when they’ve had no work this year, lost income and next year look major busy. It would also be an insult to those who have paid for it and had to put it off until next year. I put money on it that she’s approached so many for free service or “payment in kind” as she calls it. She’s a grabby one. Last nights fireplace was shown off with her payment in kind flooring. She probably thought her wedding would be as cheap as her house Reno.
I’ve not seen anywhere it’s 6 guests? Gov site shows no more than 30

Reactions: 3
I’ve not seen anywhere it’s 6 guests? Gov site shows no more than 30
i could be wrong then. I know it was previously that but my friends venue are still only allowing 6 guests so it depends on venue size but in line with restrictions so I’d estimate she can have no more than 30

either way, I don’t care. The point is, she’s a grabber.

I’d love to know if the reason behind him being hidden is the fact he was her history teacher or if he genuinely just doesn’t like social media.
100% it’s that if people found out how they met they’d get abusive names called/lots of other questions asked. And maybe he is still a registered teacher so wants to keep himself off line? He has a Facebook profile and is a PT, he has a website for his own business, he will use social media for it.

100% it’s that if people found out how they met they’d get abusive names called/lots of other questions asked. And maybe he is still a registered teacher so wants to keep himself off line? He has a Facebook profile and is a PT, he has a website for his own business, he will use social media for it.
Well it will be interesting to see what she posts when the wedding comes. You can hardly post wedding photos of just the bride?!

Why do I suspect she posted her wedding to do list to see which brands offered her freebies and then went on to ask for recommendations for a washing machine? We all know she will be gifted one soon enough now. She’s become just like the rest. I also can’t stand the way she talks anymore, she comes across as patronising and smug, like she’s not talking TO her followers but AT them.

Reactions: 13
I had another thought about why they’re not splashing the cash on a wedding, with her previous miscarriages they could be going to a fertility clinic which depending on what outcome they go for and can really pricey!

I had another thought about why they’re not splashing the cash on a wedding, with her previous miscarriages they could be going to a fertility clinic which depending on what outcome they go for and can really pricey!
Good luck to them if that is the case.

Although I don’t think we should be speculating on her fertility, that doesn’t feel right or comfortable

Reactions: 8
I thought the same about fertility treatment, although you usually get all the first bits for free including one IVF / ICSI (county dependant) so I don’t think they would be at the paying stage yet

I thought the same about fertility treatment, although you usually get all the first bits for free including one IVF / ICSI (county dependant) so I don’t think they would be at the paying stage yet
Depends where you are. My area don't even fund 1 cycle 😒

Really? Off topic but it’s so wrong that it’s a postcode lottery, i was aware some counties offered two but didn’t know some didn’t offer any at all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.