Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's back with a rather manic and heavily filtered ad for TUI ...no doubt another free holiday looming
8505948E-FE07-4B16-95A3-87F8D6E41A35.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It made me laugh how she thinks being at her desk working at 7:45am is early?! Especially with a baby... I work from home and am.up showered and at my desk working by 7am

Reactions: 10
That filter! Oh my word. I normally lose it at her ridiculous #ad posh voice, but the filter is beyond normal. Does she think it makes her look good?

Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting. She’s comparing her, let’s be frank, really mild birth trauma to Louise’s. Beth was back posting to the gram within 3 days of his birth. So her, and Zigatron were clearly ok. Louise nearly died. This happened to a close friend of mine. She was only in ICU for a few days and her husband also had to care for their baby for the first few weeks of his life but she then spent months unable to leave the house as her PTSD was so bad. There were no trips with the baby to hair and nail salons, no lunching in London with friends. She barely left the house. He’s just turned 5 and she still can’t talk about the experience, and she never went on to give him a sibling, a conscious choice by her and her husband. Beth can honestly stick her trauma where the sun doesn’t shine! She’s crazy. Should have just wished Louise well. It’s not about you Beth!
I knew the minute this would be in the news she would have to contribute to the discussion or put her range forward. In my opinion, Beth is just a professional victim, that really is all she shares on social media now. Terrible, I feel so sorry for Louise and Beth's followers should be appalled.

And she's back with a rather manic and heavily filtered ad for TUI ...no doubt another free holiday looming
View attachment 988241
Also how the duck did Tui approve this ad? Surely it would scare their audience off??

Reactions: 8
Wow that comment on Louise Thompson's post was sooooo inappropriate - trying to compare their experiences is just ridiculous and Beth says she has PTSD but then never actually talks about that on her page which lets be honest she definitely would if she actually had it
But people on this thread really need to stop throwing around the word munchausens - for a start it isn't even called that any more and it is extremely rare but it is abuse and isn't just about exaggerating a hospital stay. It's ongoing physical and mental abuse - Beth is not saying that Ziggy has active health problems she's just exaggerating how sick he was when he was first born (which tbh I think a lot of influencers do) I think it's extremely dangerous to start 'armchair diagnosing' people with extremely rare psychological illnesses.
Beth clearly wants attention but so do a lot of influencers.
That's is not what Factitious Disorder Imposed on Another is and throwing that word out there is very reductive to a very real and very dangerous form of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reminds me of Nick Milliband eating a bacon sandwich...and we know what that did for his career!
753E8FE7-3E64-4D91-AB15-795F02A2DA61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine that conversation? “Babe, record me eating this free tu’nah’ sarnie”

how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is hilarious! 🤣 Her face whilst she’s eating it!
She looks positively repulsed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I kind of feel sorry for her. Money must be so tight for her to have to agree to this one 😂😂

• Haha
I kind of feel sorry for her. Money must be so tight for her to have to agree to this one 😂😂
Put it this way, she’s kicked everyone out of the Facebook group for the book club if they’re no longer paying and she’s changed the rules for original member where they no longer get their original price and sent them all an email 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.