coconochanel
VIP Member
Is her hubby older then her?
What did you ask? XxOh dear she blocked me on tiktok because i asked a question about a painting LOL
Ahh I’ve looked there before and it’s very expensive! It better not be a gifted tripPine Cliffs in the Algarve I think![]()
Yeah, fair play you have your own opinionI was just commenting that she looked so much better a few years ago and with dark hair. I actually think she looks like 2 different people.
Also I think you should look at some other threads on other people. They all comment on how they don’t look their age/ put on or lost weight/ dress funny/ funny hair cuts/ general appearance make people mad. A comment saying someone looked better at one point in their life is just that a comment and an opinion. I have times in my life where I think Jesus what were you thinking and others being like aw man you looked good what happened.
Just unfollowed her off the back of this video… it was the staged entering the room with the handbag that did it for me…like she’s not just set up the camera!She looks totally insane in this video
This is the worst thing you can do for your kids though… they will make awful partners in the future as they will expect everything done for them!She does baby the kids a lot, I think it’s her way of keeping them close by. She wants them to depend on her for everything.
Apologies if this has already been clarified somewhere… what is an almond mum?She's clearly an Almond Mum.
How on earth can "work" be so busy and overwhelming when you film content for a living?
I'm with you guys, if I host I cook. Or if its like a grazing table etc I do it all myself. But I do it BEFORE the guests arrive so I am also "present"![]()
Yeah Iv read bits on here, have any actual staff been on and said it ? I would love to hear it all!! I’m just nosy lol ! Yeah her kids seem really lovely and well manneredLovely?! Haha! Haven’t you heard about how she treated her staff when she had Fearless? Apparently a right bullying bitch. But credit where credit is due, I agree with you on the kids, I think she’s done a good job with them. Just a shame she has to slag other mums off for not being ‘stylish.’
I really fancied that latte slim fast as a breakfast drink as i love an iced latte but bl@@dy hell it’s pricey. I was hoping for a discount after i watched thatWow I didnt even realise Slim Fast was still a thing