Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lioness1

VIP Member
I seen the mum of three and thought that was very sad and odd just to drop one now. Looks like she’s edited her posts now, it’s no longer there and just single mum hashtags
 

Loveitme

VIP Member
whats the 'Bethany at home' name change all about 😂😂
one if her videos came up and I didnt realise it was her at first .Shes such a try hard!
 

Lillylola

Chatty Member
Ladies is anyone following her new plan? If yes, can you tell me if the video is the same as this one? I just wanna know if she’s still using the old videos or whether they’ve created completely new videos?
I was one of those people years ago who got sucked in until I realised she’s a con artist!
IMG_6821.jpeg
 

Annue

VIP Member
I use to like her style she's not changed much I like the north face jacket but I've not got a spare £350 to spend on a fleece. She needs to think of peoples circumstances and maybe do more affordable clothing
 

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her style has gone downhill, i used to really like her style esp as im close to her in age but she tries too hard now.
 

Lillylola

Chatty Member
That's actually wild. Money laundering? Some form of fraud? Can't be legitimate demand for her life wisdom or knowledge.

I genuinely don't understand how she affords her lifestyle. She isn't that successful as a content creator her numbers are small in the grand scheme and she doesn't have many brand deals, it wouldn't be a money maker to support her and all the kids, house, just her general lifestyle would be expensive.

I reckon maybe she had a large critical illness payment, divorce/child maintenance. I don't believe she's the financial independent woman she makes out who earns thousands a month posting her level content.

She mentioned starting a podcast, not sure if that has come to fruition.
She’s not claiming she earns over 10k a month 🙄
 

Attachments