Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
She’s always going on about how good he looks for his age. He looks so much older and not attractive at all🥴.

On tik tok so many people raving about the house and how big it is. I know she shouldn’t have to disclose she is renting but it does seem a bit disingenuous when so many people are asking her questions about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

HM92

Active member
Just came here for the first time to ask if anyone knows if her fitness plan is worth having? 25 minutes seems manageable for me around the children! Thanks in advance
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Jjkjgfh

Member
They’re obviously not doing too badly money wise though, Rics business must be doing well ! Lots of #spon content from her too.. I wonder how much she chatges
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Id say the latter. She will look back one day and think-wtf was I doing🤦🏽‍♀️ Or her kids will think wtf was my mum doing??? I bet she doesn’t even know this exists

She has deleted loads😂she must have realised what a dick she looked!! I’ve noticed that girl would do anything for sympathy/attention and drama. She cries out for it. I kinda feel sorry for her in a pathetic way.
I do too! She is constantly seeking some kind of acceptance and trying to be ‘down’ with a younger crowd.

However, she puts herself out there, so I think she needs to take the criticism along with all the arse licking comments. She can’t honestly expect everyone to love her. She’s cringey as fuck! I actually showed my 12 year old niece and she was like “hahaha what the hell! Who is that? Omg that’s so cringe!!!”

Imagine embarrassing yourself so much just to keep up with and be relevant to kids half your age? And doing all that fake shy face shit whilst pouting!

And why the fudge are tanning companies working with her when her tan is so shit 🤯

I mean look at her hands? This was a while ago but her tan always looks grubby and patchy and bright orange.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 1

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Getting some annoyed comments on her post about getting implants removed ‘is the moment’ she loves a trend this one and getting called out for making women with implants feel bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've never posted here but that maccies ad has pushed me over the edge 🤣

Half a portion of chips and a hamburger each. The deal is very clearly for 2 adults and 2 young children not a "Mum of 4 teens" 😆

The lasagne post was also wild, a ready made lasagne cut into 6 portions 😭

*edited to add* let's not forget a lentil danhl and HALF A PITTA BREAD each
You would need at least two of those Lasagnes for the family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Laurennat

Chatty Member
she said she has had lip and cheek fillers for some time now, botox in her forehead and jaw and a boob job. Personally I think she has gone overboard and has started to look abit like wacko jacko, she looked better how she started off, much more natural
She does remind me of Michael Jackson 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
He used to be an electrician.

I think they must have rented the new build which is now an air bnb now as their old house in Buxton didn’t sell until September 2022. They moved into the new build around Spring 2022..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Jjkjgfh

Member
Has fearless gone bust? I see that whoever’s responding to the trust pilot reviews is saying it’s been bought out
 

Mama24

Member
Yeah I thought the same. She bangs on about how she loves them so much and she’s been waiting for them to come back in stock blah blah 🙄she talks shit, always will. Billy Bullshitter Beth Bartram 😂🤥🤥🤥
 

Mama24

Member
Is she though ?
I don’t think her content will earn her that much. However she does have a Depop still so that might be her main source of income.
I think they are quite odd to be honest, I stopped following as I feel all her content was repetitive. She says she going to do something and it doesn’t happen, so I think like a lot of bloggers she is full of shit that tries to big herself up majority of the time to make her life sound more interesting and exciting. I think she tends to copy Dionne Crow quite a lot, so she is obviously inspired by her.

View attachment 194802

View attachment 194804

Anybody notice the difference on the story pic to the pic she posted on her grid ? She’s obviously edited the grid picture !
Personally on here I cannot tell the difference but I know in previous post the editing has been horrific to the point she looks plastic and her legs look distorted 😳🤦🏽‍♀️