Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was behind Beth in a store queue the other week in derby and she was returning so many clothes that she has worn and photographed in on her Instagram page, they were covered in fake tan/make up. I really don’t how she got away with returning them😱
Where is she actually from, is it Derby?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

minniemoobelle15

Well-known member
So moving house to somehwere 'cosy' and handing back the Tesla for 'a new start', clearly money is tighter as she needs to downsize and reduce her outgoings, why isn't she more honest it happens to most women in divorce yet she is trying to pass it off as something else just a bit like she claimed her relationship was perfect then ended up in divorce.
yeah… bit braggy about the “4 reception rooms“ etc and her needing less space now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I’d actually love to witness her posing around town! Hmmmm perhaps her stuff isn’t gifted..? I don’t follow her because she drives me mad, but does she tag brands in her posts..?
She used to (when I followed) wear and promote a lot of clothes that came from her own on-line clothing business. I don't know the rules inside and out but if she is promoting her own clothing business by modeling the clothes I think she would still need to use #ad maybe #gift I'm not sure....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Booklover

VIP Member
Instagram has just recommended this lady to me. I watched a few videos of her making lunch for her 4 teens and emptying the dishwasher. Then I saw the big house, mercedes and thought 'hmm I better check tattle'.
I've just done exactly the same, only she came up on my TikTok!! I've just had the 'fill up my flower vases with me'!!! 🤪
The rest of us are lucky if we get flowers once in a while and then they're just plonked on the dining table! :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Eugh she’s gone to my favourite holiday spot - we have to save hard all year - she’s gone on a whim as a break from packing up the house 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Booington

Chatty Member
she popped up again on my FYP so I’ve unfollowed as she’s so fake, also her make up looks terrible!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Burrito88

VIP Member
Very similar to the Rose England prints every insta-hun and their mum have been getting lately
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Annue

VIP Member
I'm finding her content boring she she's seems to do a lot of ads now. Wait she's brought a fake tan out
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

ooono

Well-known member
i was just thinking that when i saw her insta this morning.

She doesnt really have new pics for some reason.
& she never links current pieces... always "this is similar to mine" .... wonder if the house move has skinted them hence why she's desperate for everyone to sign up for their fitness guide
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Jjkjgfh

Member
Could someone tell Beth she has to use #ad and #gifted on posts please because honestly what the fuck every post is an ad ne’er a mention of an ad or gifting ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She lives near me. I’m sure her husband has got something to do with a gym nearby too in Buxton. My question is - how has she got over 600k followers on Instagram? Are they bought? Her content isn’t that good to justify it?
---
She lives near me. I’m sure her husband has got something to do with a gym nearby too in Buxton. My question is - how has she got over 600k followers on Instagram? Are they bought? Her content isn’t that good to justify it?
Just remembered the name - I’m sure it’s Iron Church in Buxton. Beth used to be in some of the videos of it
---
She goes to a lot of the same places as I do, Bakewell Aldi for one 😂😂
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1
AGAIN, I am not sticking up for her, I am just trying to not call people on looks. You clearly seem so against her that you fail to see my point, and as for Hattie? You seem to know a lot about her, why bother if you clearly do not like her. I am allowed to think it is harsh to mention someone's looks and NOT be actually connected to her in anyway. It is called being nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1