Noseyoldcow
VIP Member
Especially when you add in all her expensive clothes, bags and zillions of pairs of trainers and boots and shoes?
Omg seriously!???She always messages my clothing brand begging for free stuff lol
Do you think her ex cheated then?So much to catch up on on here. I have noticed that she is now charging 19.99 to subscribe to her shitty channel…who the hell is signing up for this, must have money to burn
she lives quite local to me - I believe her ex partner now has a new partner so she’s blatantly bitter and twisted about that. I think he didn’t have time for her fake personality and fake life and had enough to be honest.
Completely agree with what alot of people
Are saying on here, three different people in one. I don’t know who she think she is, she’s trying to be someone she is not with the very fake girly voice and now she has started to sound quite posh which is completely not her voice, her voice isn’t like that at all as I have heard her talk normally in the past.
What happened with all the horsey country stuff
can’t stand how she calls herself ‘mom’ and banged on so much about menopause and cancer- I wouldn’t ever wish that on anyone and felt for her but come on- it got a little boring.
All of her homes have been rented in the past and I believe she has rented a new one now in buxton again. The house before the previous one was her ex ex partners (the kids dad) he built it as that’s what he does with his brother and they rented it off him and they fell out so that’s why she had to move. She has a very complicated fake life for a 40 year old with three kids, quite sad really
Do they own that then and rent it out? They made such a big thing of moving there and then rock on up in this massive house without really saying anything.The new build is a air bnb