The bottom bit on this made me laugh, how she has increased her IG followers last year, funny that as I’m pretty certain they dropped rapidly last year
#falseadvertisement
Attachments
-
51 KB
No, it went into administration I thinkHas she sold Fearlesss for millions? Shes made it out that way x
Are you the reason she’s changed one of the latest ones to “late thirties and a mum “She blocked me cause I posted a comment on one of her posts saying for the love of god enough with the 38 year old mum thing!
Is this guy love bombing her?No we had a hard launch picture
Your highness….It’s giving amandaland
Too many so called influencers do this. Rebecca Lamb constantly does it, whilst preaching about body positivity, the problem is she is rubbish at editing her pictures, the quality is so poor it's obvious, then her biggest Troll, her partner posts a 'true' picture of her that highlights what a fraud she isThis woman does my head in. She edits her photos constantly to make her self skinny- it’s extremely obvious and when someone simply queries why her body is an odd shape she deletes the comment and goes on a mad one on her stories telling people to ‘f**k off with your negative comments.’
The thing is, she doesn’t need to be doing this! She isn’t overweight at all. She has 3 children, this is hardly setting a good example. The only good thing about her is that she doesn’t constantly plaster her kids faces all over instagram, like most insta mums do. But body positivity for young girls is definitely not her thing.
https://www.instagram.com/beth_bartram/
I just had to start this thread tbh, she's been driving me bonkers for a long time. Everything about her BUT MOSTLY the edited pics to make herself look practically anorexic- great role model to her kids!I’m so glad there’s a thread about her & it’s not just me that thinks she’s awful
She’s a hoe! I unfollowed her because I found her so annoying she made me angry. She’s one of the fakest people on insta! And if he pulls up another decent dress to make it show her fuckin arse I will smack her!!!Made me laugh how Beth is trying to get in peoples good books again by ‘helping out others’...the only person she’s trying to help out is herself by getting a mention or a follownice one Beth. Shame you didn’t help out your staff when they were in need
Looks like it’s working already. Not as daft as she looks...you hero Beth!
shes such a beg,i was gonna say how old is she meaning grown up but then realised silly me she is 40Dying to know what happened