Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAFan12345

One of the newer Disney bloggers just started her patreon. $5 per month gets you 2 live streams per month. Only tier she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Katie is like the main character of one of those movies from the 90's where the fat, homely unpopular girl tries to change everything about herself in order to become popular, only to discover that looks and popularity don't really matter all that much, and that she was already pretty awesome all along.....except that in this version, Katie just stays fat, homely, and unpopular and discovers that she was a pretty terrible person already and no amount of stupid memes will ever change that.
The DUFF

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I can’t remember the address of mother Emmons apt on the PCH but it’s an eyesore and the building looks like it should be torn down. It’s so funny because every so often we vacation in southern CA (from the Northeast) and drive the PCH up through Malibu and would comment on how dumpy the apartments looked not knowing BLAB squatted there when other people weren’t using it
Definitely not a local...LOL. We put "the" before freeway numbers "the 405" (which seems to irritate the rest of the world to no end), but we don't put "the" in front of PCH. It's just PCH. "We cruised up PCH from Torrance to El Segundo", or "Take the 710 south and get off on PCH".

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Wait. What ever happened to Security Bruja? And was her full name “Security Bruja Malvada del Oeste?

---
A propos of that, and in memoriam of our dearly estranged S. Bruja, I shall henceforth and sometimes call KT, “Insecurity Bruja”.
Still waiting for Queef Sweat to make another appearance. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AshleeWWW

Any chance our princess is prego?? I haven't been paying too much attention, just had a feeling that it was possible....

• Haha
Reactions: 5