Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predict-A-KT-Story:

Feels like we are due for one these very soon..

"Sorry, we have been quiet today, it is just that we have been busy doing [insert something fairly basic that KT perceives will make others jealous] and I thought prefacing the activity like this would bring it even more attention."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Predict-A-KT-Story:

Feels like we are due for one these very soon..

"Sorry, we have been quiet today, it is just that we have been busy doing [insert something fairly basic that KT perceives will make others jealous] and I thought prefacing the activity like this would bring it even more attention."
You're absolutely right - but don't forget she'll be trapped in Malibu soon since Spencer has to work and they only have one car. So, at least we'll get said story with a backdrop of the lovely Pacific Ocean. ...over and over, for several days straight, until you can't stand the sight of water so much you'd swear you came down with Rabies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course she is wearing hiking boots....while sitting and eating ice cream...I'm guessing this is her reward for her half mile hike on flat ground 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT… wtf you wearing girl? You’re pushing 40 years old. Have some dignity, brush your hair, and put on some pants with a button closure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Cheap Screen-Printed Tees That Will Flake Off in the Wash and Beyond"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New way to make income without getting real jobs
Remember the time before where they designed all that merch (revealed LIVE on the Sailing Ship Columbia) and then they had to make up a lie about the vendor instead of admitting they didn’t hit the minimum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.