Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
There is nothing that made me smile more today than learning that Spencer carefully collected action figures in 1995 and paid to store them (back when his Married Girlfriend was 8 and he was in his 30's???) to then celebrate on camera in 2023 that they are now worth a little more than he bought them for.

Just a reminder, $1 in 1995 is the equivalent of $2.06 today.

The 28 year old sealed figure shown at the 15:42 mark sits idle on eBay for $5 today. As a reminder, the seller has to pay approximately 15% of eBay fees on the item that sold for $4.76 in 1995.

B8D092BC-9188-4AD1-83A1-4142798D25AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Holy F-balls Batman!

So the reason they haven't done any Pateron videos is because they have been so busy not making any other videos?

They complain and make up excuses (again) for a couple of minutes and then show off a couple snowboards and a sticker book for forty bucks a month? For the first time in months!

The only things more worthless than all that crap in that garage are KT and Spencer themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

UncleLester

VIP Member
Who had the better IG story wishing Katie a Happy Birthday yesterday?

Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan, Public Figure Jeremy, or Checkbook Charlie?

The reason that I ask is because I don't recall seeing anything from any of them. We just had posts from Cheryl and Tiffany Nicalou (who tried to shake off some liability by publicly stating that even though they live in the same county that they have never ever met in person).

Also, really weird that Serf Emmons didn't make a sweet post on his IG about Katie. I guess he didn't want a certain Dani to see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Disanity

Couldn't believe Charlie and the idiots walked right past my son and I last week at Disneyland. We were looking down at our phones and missed them. We would have made a grifter comment if we had seen them. We are in front of tree in front of Charlie's mouth. :ROFLMAO:
We saw Checkbook Charlie in the park once, by himself, we almost invited him to join us at Lamplight Lounge so he could pay for our meal.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They borrowed her Grandma's wheelchair van for 3 days, to move Spencer's toys out of storage.
They must be in dire financial straits to go so far as to inconvenience a disabled person, all for the sake of using their modified wheelchair-accessible van as a makeshift U-Haul. It's truly disheartening. U-Haul is only charging $19.95 a day, for crying out loud.

IMG_0793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Isn't it ironic that the people worried about harming their channel by posting "shorts" are the ones who got into a profanity-laden argument on Main Street USA during Princess Night?

“LONG form”
IMG_1132.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36