Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
I would have so much more respect for KT (and Spencer) if they were just HONEST.

Just SAY you're using weight loss drugs. It's so obvious that you are. In the past, you've posted non-stop when you've eaten healthy, exercised, wrapped yourself in tin foil, etc. But now, all of a sudden, you're losing weight, and you're not saying ANYTHING about how it's happening?

It's the drugs. Just say it's the drugs. And it's okay if it is. Some people get gastric bypass. Some people use drugs. Most people do it through diet and exercise. Just be honest.

I'm sincere about this. If Katie posted an IG story and just admitted that she's using medication for weight loss, I'd delete my account and never post here again. Because I'd at least respect their honesty for once.
Maybe she got gastric then?

Reactions: 6

hollywood123

Another spectacularly terrible vlog. They go to Target looking for Halloween stuff and only find some garments, a few trinkets, and food items. It's so typical of them to not do any research before shooting. A simple walk through the store would've shown them the Halloween stuff was not up yet, come back later. But no, desperate for money they film anyway and post this crap on YouTube.

View attachment 2406933

But hey! They got Starbucks!
Does You Tube pay when the videos are clicked on or only when they are watched?

Reactions: 4

you said

I'm behind but I want to play... she's on her way to tanking her shitty Youtube channel, gaining 50 lbs and becoming the most hated Disney vlogger...that's Karma KT!! Well deserved KARMA
After watching their patreon video, I figured out Spencer is a douche that peaked in the 90s. I can't believe they wasted money for years on storage for sticker albums, action figures, snowboards, and plywood signs. Worse than that, they donated plasma to get their storage unit back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If Dense had 1/2 a brain, he should sell that junk for pennies on the dollar to the german in Venice, at least GIV can turn into art & sell it at his shop for a nice profit!

Reactions: 3
Was there a falling out between OA and the rest of the friend group? I didn’t see them in any of the others videos at OBB or HHN.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

you said

Who had the better IG story wishing Katie a Happy Birthday yesterday?

Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan, Public Figure Jeremy, or Checkbook Charlie?

The reason that I ask is because I don't recall seeing anything from any of them. We just had posts from Cheryl and Tiffany Nicalou (who tried to shake off some liability by publicly stating that even though they live in the same county that they have never ever met in person).

Also, really weird that Serf Emmons didn't make a sweet post on his IG about Katie. I guess he didn't want a certain Dani to see it.
[/QUOTE
Who had the better IG story wishing Katie a Happy Birthday yesterday?

Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan, Public Figure Jeremy, or Checkbook Charlie?

The reason that I ask is because I don't recall seeing anything from any of them. We just had posts from Cheryl and Tiffany Nicalou (who tried to shake off some liability by publicly stating that even though they live in the same county that they have never ever met in person).

Also, really weird that Serf Emmons didn't make a sweet post on his IG about Katie. I guess he didn't want a certain Dani to see it.
KT: “Spence, what time is it?
Spence ( from his broken wrist watch) 7:02