Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Pro tip: don't post your day to day laziness on social media then make excuses related to time issues regarding patreon maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread #95!

I followed the guidelines for creating a new thread title and chose the submission with the highest number of likes/reactions.

It's a commendable post, and credit goes to @shut the vlog up . However, I'd like to officially state that my absolute favorite submission, without a doubt is, "Fall Will Be Revealed." from @Pez D. Spencer, honorable mention, sir.

I will start this one off with this gem from their "exclusive" Patreon BTS vlog...

1691862951905.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
“Those who flood their social media with inspirational quotes often prove to be the least inspiring individuals offline”
-Kitra (probably)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TheHooptie

Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #96 As we get closer to fall, KT believes she is a size small.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
If Spencer is crossing picket lines, he will have a tough time when the strike is over and the union workers return. He will, at the least, be ostracized by the other workers.
Expect Spencer to go to work without his cap on hoping no one recognizes him.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Spencer and Katie aren't interesting at DISNEYLAND.

Why do they think anyone would find them interesting in their own garage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Who would have guessed that when Spencer said "All will be revealed", he was referring to their garage sale crap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Strange...that "organic growth" of subscribers they had to get them to 103k has somehow just magically halted. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38