Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crissydiz

Holy cow! My sister is on it here and she pays $22 for one packet that contains 6 X weekly shots.
Yeah my friend in USA pays 1200 per shot.
We are very lucky here in Australia with our healthcare system etc! Such a huge difference to over there isn’t it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey KT and Spencer, any decent person watching your "family channel" does NOT want to see you promoting Disney's disgusting child g*ooming line of apparel targeted at the "youngins" (as you call them).

Stop your fake virtue signaling "and that will soon go away!"
1684622048900.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I don’t think I had ever seen the Ratt’s Berry Farm Feast video before. What a gross mischief of heathens wallowing in their own debauchery. And Dylan obviously had no clue what the Zapruder film reference was. Classic hits.

• Haha

smack_02

geez you hardly ever see cars with flat tires anymore because the tires are so much better than years ago. Unless you drive around on worn out tires !
They need to upgrade to run flat tires, so Grandpa's lack of tire changing skills would be hidden.

• Haha
Yeah, they're broke, who goes to a local's fundraising festival without bringing cash...?

It's a good thing "they Venmo" so mommy can pay for KT's "little treats". 😆

KT: "I feel good about spending money here... and what-not". 🙄

1684739722779.png

• Haha
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
She is now wearing a LULULEMON belt bag. I am surprised it fit around her. I doubt she will be able to fit into their clothing, as they don't make a size 3X. And she would have to pay over $100 for the leggings. Oma lucked out on that one!!!!
That belt bag is probably a dupe too (just like the fake YSL bag).

• Haha

Yoursh

VIP Member
My favorite part about this photo is to imagine Spencer waiting in line at Barnes & Nobles, and when he gets to Alex Trebek, Mr. Trebek says "Hello there! Thanks for coming out - who should I make this out to?" And Spencer replies, "Serf".
That is exactly how I met Regis Philbin except for the Serf part LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

MyUsernameIsUsername

I kinda feel sorry for Spence. He grew up in SoCal, but wasn't part of the car culture. I'm guessing no Dad to teach him "guy" things.

Ok, I'm over that. Fuck Spence and his waddling slut.
My daughter knows more than that idiot about cars. She even helps me work on our cars (we change oil, replace brake pads and rotors if needed, replace the battery, rotate tires. You know…basic maintenance.).

• Heart