Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
She relies on mommy & Oma for money and she spends it on a baseball cap? WTF! I just can’t with the stupidity tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
What’s with the orange spackle on her face? Like a strung out Oompa Loompa dressed as Stevie Nicks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
YouTuber 'drunk 3po jay' says he's heard rumor (from internal sources) that Disney is stopping it's "Disney Grifter Influencer Program" due to the failure of the Galactic Starcruiser. 😆 If true this won't affect BLOB since they'll never become a 'Disney Influencer', hopefully this means the choo-choo to Malibu "gravy train" is over and Disney stops all of these grifters from grifting in the parks.

• Heart
  • Wow

pinkladyapples

Look at Katie with Binky, around 16:15 mark, trying to be like Liz holding her baby. lol!
HILARIOUS!!
That whole pie eating scene is really nauseating. Only one guy had the brains to buy his own personal dessert that no one else would be inserting their grimy fingers into. Ugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Speaking of gluttony, watch in the skateboarding video posted up thread from about 17:30 to 18:20. You get a bird eye's view of KT's park belly.

KT is praising Spence so phonily. "I'm so proud of you for getting out there even though you're so old " kind of backhanded praise. While she is doing that Spence sneakily turns the camera on KT's gut. Her park belly is shockingly taking on a life of it's own. I bet if you watch this video on a big screen TV you can see that puppy jiggle while she's driving. It's huge! At first I thought she was wearing a fanny pack, but no, it's all her. She picks up that Spence is doing that, then pulls her shirt further down and strategically moves her arm to cover her huge gut.

But she loves her new body, you guys!
Best Life and Beyond #93 You're so old

• Haha
  • Heart

shut the vlog up

I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
Weird; you'd think he would apply the same logic he just used: his vlog means he can post his thoughts = their festival means they can make their own rules. These vloggas are all idiots with an extreme sense of entitlement.
I know I am more likely to attend/visit somewhere that has strict rules on filming because I know there will be less damn vloggers around.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

blockedbyslockbower

Step-father Henry wasn't there to yell, "Yuppp"! 🤣 They could've taken the yellow self-adhesive wrap off, but kept it on the whole vlog! #wewillneverseetheirtestresults

• Haha
If she needed to whisk something, why wouldn't she just use the electric beater?
No, instead she will just use one of the two beaters by hand......

You mean to tell me using a spoon to stir that slop was out of the question?

She can't even stir a pot without needing to be pretentious.

View attachment 2185558
View attachment 2185559
If she used the mixer then she'd have to clean 4 2 beaters and "what-not". 🚌

KT: "Does that make sense...?"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart