Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

The downvotes were 3 times the upvotes a very short time ago and now they have twice as many upvotes within like an hour? They didn't even bother to make it look convincing.
They'll get a fair few emails from places selling "natural" views/likes/subscribers just for being creators

Reactions: 9

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Have you posted this to Facebook?
Hopefully someone with an anonymous account can do it
---
Apparently Turbo doesn't think anyone is more tech saavy than him.

"QUICK! KT BEAR! FIX THOSE TAGS! THEY CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

BTW, you should add the Thumbsdown extension too. They are getting ratioed big time. 3 downs for every 1 up.
View attachment 2036462
Cheers, I was wondering what that extension was

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Not sure if many here have picked up on it but he kinda outed himself as long-timer here who has definitely/possibly made some content for us.

Like was he trying to he was one of the members who was in that screenshot he posted? Which was stupid when he tried to make out he was @Lalo Salamanca not long before that..

Come on man make up your mind.. if you're not careful you're gonna think you're more than two of us and rip your poor psyche apart

• Wow

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

This video shouldn't have any tags at all and the comments should be turned off. The fact that he kept all the Disney tags is just sad. You really want people searching for Disney content to discover this video?
Want to know a Youtuber who grew massively without Tags on his videos? Casey Neistat

Reactions: 8

disneynana21

VIP Member
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.
I hope he asked Justin pets mission to record said footage!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I thought his last name was Paredes. Ostensibly the heir to the Fallas Paredes discount defective low-quality clothing store fortune. Maybe Banesa has a different last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7