Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roselighter

I agree with your SO. Mochi is rice flour based, the wrapper on Xiao Long Bao is flour based. It's NOT mochi. Why Din Tai Fung decided to call it that I don't know. That dessert isn't very good in my opinion.

For some real good mochi I recommend Fugetsu-Do.
it’s just KT being ignorant. DTF calls it chocolate and mochi xiao long bao probably because they used mochi flour with the chocolate in the filling since pure chocolate wouldn’t be firm enough for XLB.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
3. February 2022
KT posted a violent meme
at another female vlogger after that vlogger had surgery, had covid (admittedly), and lost her mother to cancer.
I am in and out of this board so much because it moves too fast and I have 2 small children that I can barely keep up with plus this but I would love to know what KT said.

Kat5280

I kinda feel like he’s a little extra Grandpa-ish in this shot. Maybe it’s the slouchy sweater he’s wearing?

Can’t you just picture that one grandpa who‘s real old and he just sorta sits in a chair on the outskirts of the family gatherings - but it’s ok, cuz he’s just happy to be there?

View attachment 1824662
It's the glasses that make him look even older. My dad wore similar sunglasses when he was in his 60s and 70s.

• Haha

MetaAten

Katie just keeps 'getting bigger' wrong. The supermarkets should weigh her before and after she leave and make her pay per pound she gained while in the store!

SAVE THE CHEESEBALLS!!

People would watch that! She has ZERO imagination and only a tagger on'ner.

The Masked Senor Tagger Spence has groomed her good.

Happy and Safe Holidays to the Tattlers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
View attachment 1825491

Most of the country is gearing up for an awful storm set to leave some without power and cancel holiday plans for thousands...but KT is complaining about the weather bring nice.

This girl is so incapable of reading a room.
I’m going to get some shade from you guys I’m sure… but I have to somewhat side with her.

When you’ve lived out here for 40 years or so and every thanksgiving and Christmas are 70 plus degrees, it feels weird. This year it’s weird because it’s been chilly for a couple of weeks but all of the sudden 2-3 days before Xmas it goes up 20 degrees, it’s unsettling. I feel like I’m in Australia for Xmas. Plus, it’s dry and uncomfortable and then the damn wildfires start.

That’s why next year I’ll be visiting friends in Ohio for Xmas.

She’s obviously self absorbed and also in Malibu it’ll only be 73 which isn’t too bad and the ocean breeze will be nice. I’m 30 miles away and inland.

Edit: but I have been in Dallas for a few bad snow storms and ice storms and it sucks and can be dangerous for some folks. So to all of you who will be affected by the storm please be well and be as safe as you can be. Come stay on my couch if you need to.

Edit: I didn’t even know about the storm until reading it here.

Last edited:

Grift These

I just saw viewed the Louie Bee video about the toxic couple - not BLOB but an incredible simulation - making fun of the recent tragic suicide at the Disneyland parking lot. Their behavior is beyond belief and it gets worse with their so-called "apology" video. I could only stomach a few minutes as their apology was like "we are sorry we fucked up because of the blowback we are getting". Much like with KT exploiting Stephen tWitch Boss tragic death, these people are just incredibly horrible and disgusting.

As someone who grew up with cherished childhood memories of Disneyland trips - both as a small child in awe of the "happiest place on earth" and as a teen spending many a summer weekend hanging out at the Tommorowland Starcade - I just can't imagine today encountering these low-lifes at the park (and thankfully I haven't in the few times I've gone since Disneyland reopened). These toxic vloggers and others recording from Disney on social media are IMO damaging the Disney brand and Disney needs to do something about it.

I get not all vloggers are like this, but there is an element of exploiting (grifting if you will) when recording and monetizing content from Disney parks, whether livestreaming or vlogging or tik tok, etc. Supposedly, they are providing a service to visitors to the parks (though I don't know what they are providing that's not available on the Disney sites).

Disney needs to review these "influencers" filming from their parks and ban the toxic obnoxious ones like BLOB, Thunder Chicken Tony and Magic Consume (or whatever the hell they'll called). Either that or start enforcing their ban recording for commercial purposes altogether.
I think Tony two times has been banned. He hasn’t streamed from Disneyland in a long time. And when I commented on his IG about it, I got blocked.