Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Big Fella is in a sugar coma at the hotel, ‘ol Spence will be out on a Vegas prowl in search of a fuel rod….err….Dani702.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
they're already in vegas and adam isn't even in orange county yet? what 's next , tahoe ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
they're already in vegas and adam isn't even in orange county yet? what 's next , tahoe ?!
They could be anywhere?…on this list…

Cosco
Trader Joe’s
The Target in Tustin (not Irvine)
Lowe’s in Huntington Beach (not Irvine)
Spirit Halloween
Pirate Dinner
Taco Tuesday
EPCOT
Malibu
Tortilla Joe’s
Disneyland
A Farmers Market
Laguna Beach
Walt Disney World
A pizza restaurant in a national park
A Cinnabon
DCA
Promontory Point Apartments filming ’b’ roll
Lake Tahoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Boo

Screenshot_20221022-213409_Samsung Internet.jpg

The wicked witch of Anaheim.

I've been busier than tit, stressed out of my mind and way behind! Catching up now.🤪

Screenshot_20220926-062044_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We stopped at Eddie World both ways! Their restrooms are the best!

We also passed by the M resort and I was DYING laughing at how in the middle of nowhere it was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
that's great, KT looks like she's turned to streetwalking

david erickson just tweeted a picture celebrating his birthday with OA and Magic Journeys.. No BLAB, we get the picture :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That was beyond disgusting! I totally get why Monica wants payback! What kind of douche runs over a child and then acts like that? Even if he just bumped into the little one he should have apologised, but to knock them down and draw blood without any remorse is next level narcissism. If anyone ever questions whether karma exists, or if "do unto others" in the big book is legit, just take a look at these two wasters! Their health, their channel, and their social circle is undeniable proof. Not even a hint of trying to be better people, even after all that has happened. He plows over one child to get nothing footage, and she almost barrels over a kid like a pachyderm trying to get a deck chair (on a boat they ride all the time). It's so gross. Grow the hell up!

This is exactly why I go hard at this. No apology. A grown ass man in a hurry to see the Disneyland Band. That mother fucker is lucky I look bad in orange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.