Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently visited Disneyland and stayed at one of the good neighbors hotels. I also found time to venture off to Joe’s Italian Ice (which I believe is very close to the apartment they shared with Adam).

I even drove by Ponderosa Park (you know - that hot spot for gang activity according to Spencer 🙄). And you know what I saw in the surrounding neighborhood? Everyday people going to work, going to school, tourists, people shopping, people just living their lives. And I walked around both during the day and night, I took a Lyft to various destinations a couple times and NOT ONCE did I feel unsafe.

I however did find a backpack that could possibly suit BLAB’s needs:

652101A2-F046-4CB0-A62B-F409A32447D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A fellow CM who knows i just love these 2 gave me some inside scope. The check went to the gentleman they were with and he paid for it. Not shocked at all, but finally got some confirmation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
A fellow CM who knows i just love these 2 gave me some inside scope. The check went to the gentleman they were with and he paid for it. Not shocked at all, but finally got some confirmation.
BLOB, We know why you had Henry pay the Blue Bayou tab even though it’s his Birthday!

It’s because:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
BLOB, We know why you had Henry pay the Blue Bayou tab even though it’s his Birthday!

It’s because:

These two are the lowest of the low. Can't treat or even PITCH IN for Henry's birthday?!
I could not sit there and watch a dear family member pay for their own birthday dinner AND mine on their birthday!! I'm sure these two had no qualms about it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
These two are the lowest of the low. Can't treat or even PITCH IN for Henry's birthday?!
I could not sit there and watch a dear family member pay for their own birthday dinner AND mine on their birthday!! I'm sure these two had no qualms about it.
They are GHETTO as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Of course she orders the most expensive item and Henry just gets a soup and salad. Wake up Patreons or come to my channel since I lost my meal ticket on a scooter. Thunder Chickens for the win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
1666412224738.png

🤣

Beginning of the video:
KT: How do you get a reservation for Blue Bayou? Well, you can check late at night or early in the morning to see if there were any canceled reservations…
Spencer: for walkups…
KT: um, yeah, or you can try a walk up

Such a wealth of information from the Disney experts, no mention of the 60 day reservation window that might help people planning a trip to Disneyland…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.